Orphan Girl (10)

Here it is guys,  

Honestly last chapter when I said 20 votes and i will upload i didn't think that it would happen in a day. I wrote it all today after school.  

ahaha but I'm not complaining, gosh no thank you all so much!!

Here is a new chapter, I'm not going to say 20 votes for another upload because i would be uploading tomorrow because of you amazing fans!!

Yeah vote if you want to, Comment on what you think, private message me if you wish me to check out your stories or something. Yeah okay...

Here is chapter 10.

********************************

I ran, the car was useless. It wouldn't get me there fast enough. 

I didn't know where she was, but I was going to find her. I was sure of it.

Honestly, deep down I knew exactly what she saw, I just didn't want her to be worried or anymore scared then she already was. 

I ran to the nearest forest entrance changing into my wolf form, not caring that I didn't have a change of clothes to change back into too. She was my top priority right now.

I tried to smell where she was, but there was no trace of her. My heart was beating in my chest. Where the hell was she?

I kept running frantically, I didn't know where she was, but my gut was telling me she wasn't okay.

She needed my help.

Hold on Oakley, hold on.

I froze. I smelt something.

I smelt Oakley.

I ran towards her scent.

Her scent was the only thing keeping my sane right now.

Wait, she doesn't know about me. I have to change back. I didn't have any clothes though. I trotted behind a tree and found a shirt and shorts.

Hold on, these are my clothes, I lost them ages ago.

Ha, so that's where they went.

I changed into human form and got changed in record time. 

"Oakley?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.  

Being a human, my ears and eyes sight wasn't as good as being a wolf, but better than an average human.  It was enough to find Oakley and bring her back to safety.

I listened carefully and shot up when I heard sobbing.  

"Oakley!" I yelled again.

"Scott?" I heard the faintest whisper from behind a tree. I ran faster than ever to see the most beautiful girl in the world, leaning her back on a black half burnt down tree, her knees up to her chest, scared out of her little mind.  

"Oh Oakley."  I sighed.

Her head snapped up and I saw all the tears stained on her face. She was scared of me.  

She knows. My wolf said to me. She knows about werewolves and she wasn't okay with it all.

She started to cry again, still shaking uncontrollable.  

I took at step closer until I was in front of her, I kneeled down and rested my hand on her cheek.