Orphan Girl (30)

So I just wanted to edit this to my beautiful mother. she has been there for me when I didn't really think she was, and also a major part, she is like kinda an editor person, so she is going through each chapter and editing them..... so yeah thanks mum

                              ****************************************************************************

Scott’s P.O.V

When I saw Oakley get bitten, I couldn’t think straight. She was going to die if I didn’t do anything. These stupid chains were tight on my hands, I couldn’t move though.

My eyes were glued on Oakley when I heard a blood-curling scream, and that’s when my rage took over. Closing my eyes, I imagined Oakley lying in a puddle of her own blood. I started to lose control of my body as my wolf took over me.

The chains ripped off my arms and my wolf took over control.

I lunged straight onto Jim making sure to avoid Oakley and her cries. I pushed him off her with a grunt and he slid onto the floor knocking into the wall.

I pounced right on him again and went for his head. I was going to kill him. He hurt the most important thing in my life, he deserves to die.

The door was burst open, but I couldn’t look up. One weak moment could kill me; Jim and I both new that.

The figure ran straight to Oakley, and I prayed to myself that it was someone running to her aid. She wasn’t going to survive a few more minutes, if that.

She hadn’t showed one single sign of werewolf. There was slight chance that she was one.

She cried when I told her I was one for crying out loud.

The person who just came in through the doors was shouting orders, but I was too mad to listen.

Jim was distracted for just a simple second and that was my chance to kill. My claws went straight for his neck and I dug them in.

The wolf howled in pain. Then I bit down hard with my teeth. I had to kill him. I wasn’t going to leave him unconscious.

When the wolf stopped moving I knew I had done my job.

I had killed my first ever wolf.

I’m not going to lie and say I feel bad. The bitch deserved to die.

Changing back to my human form, I ran to Oakley. I didn’t care that I didn’t have any clothes on; she was still lying there motionless with blood coming out of everywhere.

I looked up at the person who was caring for her already and snarled at Jason. Why did he come back? He was a traitor to me.

I tore my eyes off him and back to the lifeless girl on the floor. I shook my head. How could I let this happen?

How could I let it get this far?

I promised I wouldn’t let anyone hurt her and I broke that promise.

I was a horrible person, not to mention a terrible boyfriend. How could I be so stupid to let him get to her?

Jason tapped me and I didn’t look up. I couldn’t take my eyes of Oakley.

“Here.” He said holding my pants. I grabbed them and quickly put them on. Next he handed my shirt and I instantly held it on Oakley’s shoulder. If I could stop the blood, maybe she would be alright. I put some pressure on it hopping it would stop some of the pain.