Orphan Girl (13)

Orphan Girl 13 -----

Here it is, please vote for it! and fan!

Tell me what you think!!! :)))) 

Claire xxxx

*********************************************************

Rachel and I were now officially declared best friends. We spend every minute of the day together. She was the weirdest most strangest girl I had ever met in my entire life. She understood me though, and surprisingly it felt really good to get some stuff off my chest. I told her everything.

After the tears, laughs and maybe even some screaming, she hugged me and pattered me on the back, telling me everything was going to be okay. It honestly felt like we had been friends for years. She was amazing.

I had known her for a day. She was seriously the best friend I had ever had. Hold that thought, she was the only friend I ever had. I loved her, from her weird purple streaks in her short black hair, to her brown cowboy boots. She had the most unusual fashion sense I had ever seen. She loved it though, and didn't care what people thought about it.

Scott and I hadn't talked since yesterday, he was over last night babysitting, but I was at work then went straight to bed. He tried talking to me, but I complained that I was really tired and went straight to bed. 

I didn’t sleep though; I was awake nearly all night thinking about stuff. The stuff that no one should be thinking about.

It hit me a few hours ago like a ton of bricks. Was I ever going to get adopted?

What it I didn’t what would happen then?

Would I just move out by myself when I turn eighteen?

I tossed and turned at the thought. I liked it around here. What if I got adopted and it was 1000 miles away?

Over thinking the situation, I finally fell into a dark, heavy sleep.

Scott’s P.O.V

She didn’t want to talk to me that night. She said that she was just tired, everyone in the house new that the reason was because of me. Apparently there was tension between us when she walked in. I understood though, and didn't push it. She needed some sleep.

I had no idea who she had been hanging around today, but I was glad she now had someone to talk to other than me.

I was nearly about to leave babysitting when my phone rang. Jumping up, I went in the kitchen to answer it. There was no caller ID though.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Is this Scott Williams?” A deep manly voice replied.

“Yes, who is this?”

“Alpha Blake.”

“I’m listening.”

“We have located where my brother is, his close by.”

“What are we going to do about it then?”

“Myself and three other men are going to be around her house 24/7. We will be in wolf form, so do not be alarmed when you see us.” He said.

I nodded, this was okay. He was going to protect her. “What about everywhere else she goes? Who is going to be looking after her then?” I questioned.

“She is your mate is she not?”

I smirked at this. Yeah we were mates, she hated me though.

It’s a love hate relationship that we share.