Orphan Girl (21)

hey guys sorry for the late upload... this is as really really long one that took me hours to do. please tell me what you think of it.

i like this chaper and was getting teary writing the end of it!!

hahah thanks kinda sad i guess,

alright well here it is,

enjoy!

claire xxx

Also because it took me this long, i made it extra long and juciey, just for you!!

*******************************************************************************************************

Scott’s P.O.V

Oakley and I were going really well now. We were hitting it off better and better each and every day. I was still learning things about her all the time. I was following her like a lost puppy almost everyday. I didn't know what else to do with my time. She was just so fun and good to be around, I felt lost without her.

Some people might call me crazy or desperate that I care for her that much. I call it love. I don’t know if she loves me back, but I no she feels something, and that’s a good start I guess. There is something there; she is just too scared to admit not just to me, but to herself also.

Oakley has a trust problem. I know that and respect that. But I just wish she pulled her guards down when she was around me. We have known each other for awhile now, and I honestly thought she was getting better.

She is surprisingly getting extremely confident at school this week. She was a little nervous, thinking that people were going to treat her differently, because everyone knew about Mary. She doesn’t have many friends other than Rachel or myself. I let her hang with Rachel most times in class though. She needed some girl time. I drove her and the orphan clang to school every day so she could save some money on car petrol.

But, what I can’t work out is, she was acting kind of strange as of a couple of days ago. At first I thought it was just because I was taking her out on a date tonight. But I know Oakley well enough. She wouldn’t be that fidgety and nervous about a date. We’ve been on stacks of them already.

I hadn’t told her where we were going; I wanted to see her face when we got the carnival. I don’t think she had ever been to one before and I was honoured to be the first to take her. 

At the moment I was waiting by my car for Oakley, Chloe and Jason to come out of school. They were all taking their time, like I had all day. Well then again, for Oakley, I would wait for her all day.

But this was seriously ridiculous.

How long do you seriously want to stay at school?

Chloe and Jason finally come running out, Chloe, looking around franticly. I looked at Jason, his face ready to kill.

He stopped to the car and slammed the door closed.

I turned to Chloe who was almost in tears, “What’s his problem?”  I nodded towards Jason who I could still hear huffing in the front passenger seat.

“His been like this all day. I have no idea what’s getting in to him. I think I might just be about Mary.” She shook her head.

“Where’s Oakley? What’s taking her so long?” I asked.