Prologue

Maybe I'm scared,
because you mean more to me than any other person.

You are
everything I think about,
everything I need,
everything I want.

+++

The day at work went by as usual until Mr. Connor requested for all his schedules today to be cleared and needed me in his office in five minutes.

Weird. He don't usually do that unless it was something urgent. Surely, there must be something wrong.

Rushing to his office, I curled my fingers around the cooling metal as I opened the handle. Taking in a deep breathe, I prayed that it wasn't something bad as I entered his office.

He was standing by the window as his back faced me. My eyes took noticed of the usual features of his muscled arm covered by his sleeves and the toned six packs underneath his dress shirt.

But, the relationship between us were purely just boss and secretary. Nothing more, nothing less.

He turned around, my eyes travelling down his high cheekbones to his chiseled jaws. A waft of aftershave hit my nostrils as I assumed that he had just shaved his stubbles.

His dark hooded eyes looked into mine as it raked across my body. That was something that I would catch him doing when I was in his office.

I didn't take it to heart, purely thinking that he must be satisfied with the attire I wore for work. Since I was his personal assistant, it was a rule to be nicely dressed.

But this time, the look in his eyes were different. His eyes were clouded with lust and desire.

I cleared my throat as I wetted my chapped lips. "Do you have any instructions for me, sir?" I asked, closing the door behind me.

"Come here, Natalie." He motioned for me to move towards him with a flick of his hand.

I did as I was told and moved towards him until I was right beside his desk. My eyes glanced down at the polished desk, nothing on it. It was even spotless.

I looked up to see him gone until I was pushed to the back as I leaned against the desk. His arms trapped me by my sides as I swallowed my saliva.

"Mr. Connor..." I trailed off, taking in the breath-taking view of him. My eyes examined the close-up of his face which I hadn't had a chance to, as I inwardly sighed.

My eyes lingered on his beautiful lips just as I felt his fingers travelling down my thighs.

I gasped when they lingered on my inner thighs. I felt my undies dripping wet at the effect he had on me.

Darn it, I was feeling like a complete slut.

When they were about to go further, I closed my eyes and waited for the moment to come.

It never did as I opened my eyes to see his lips curled into a smirk. Leaning in, his lips brushed past my ear. "You like that, didn't you?" His voice was dangerously low as his lips left feathery kisses down my neck.

I moaned his name when his lips lingered on my sensitive spot, my hands clamped against the desk behind me for support.

His fingers tilted my jaws to face him. "Tell me you want me, tell me you need me." He whispered, looking into my glazed eyes as I found myself in a dilemma.

I want it so bad, not because I was horny right now. I had wanted it right from the start.

But, I didn't know that this was what he wanted as well. What should I do?

+++

Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

Things are going to get interesting soon, you know? So, stay tuned for more.

20th June 2016