21: A Date

I was checking through the recent emails when one of them caught my eye.

It was an invitation from the Anderson Cooperation. They have specially invited boss to make an appearance at their company dinner.

Since both companies were affiliated due to the project, boss might have to attend their events frequently.

And this was really bad news because I would have to tag along as his PA. Meeting Mr. Anderson again would be very unpleasant.

Can I apply leave on that day instead?

"Even if you try to, I'm not going to approve your leave." Boss's voice rang in my ears as I looked up to see him towering above me.

My eyes widened incredibly. "Did I say that out loud?" He simply smirked in response.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and sighed after a moment. "I just don't want to see him again in case he tries to..." I trailed off absentmindedly.

He clasped his hand over mine, squeezing it with reassurance. "I promise that I will never let him touch you."

A smile crept up to my lips as I nodded.

He checked his watch and smiled at me. "You are clocking off in five minute's time. Do I have the honor to bring you out for a date?"

I gasped in surprise. "A date?"

He nodded, holding onto my hand tightly as he led me to wherever he has planned for the date.

I didn't mind at all. Being with him was the perfect date I could ever ask for.

I stared at the sight before me as he extended his hand. He has brought me to his own private yacht and it was beautiful.

Climbing up the steps, I followed him as he led me to the inside where there was a lounge.

"This is so..." I trailed off, not knowing which word to use to describe the sight before me.

"Amazing?" He chimed in as I nodded, my eyes raking across the retro-styled lounge hungrily as though I have never seen one before.

Not that I have not seen one before, but most of them were from pictures found on Google.

I have always wanted to step inside a yacht to see how it feels like, more than just scrolling through pictures from the laptop.

He chuckled huskily, holding onto a shopping bag. "You might want to take a bath and get changed into this. We are spending the night here."

I took it and peered into the bag. "Why is it always you who gets to decide what I wear? And are these clothes really picked by you?"

He folded his arms, looking at me as though I was an intriguing piece. I bit my bottom lips and frowned, "Stop looking at me like that."

"Can't help it, babe. Just wear it, you will thank me later." He winked flirtatiously.

I huffed, not believing his words as I started making my way to the bathroom located at the side of the lounge.

Even the bathroom looked so extravagant and exquisite. However, the thing that catches my eyes the most was the bathtub.

++++

I re-entered the lounge to find it empty. Assuming that he was outside, I began to walk towards the exit.

The night breeze blew across my maxi skirt as I thanked the designer of this sweater.

If not for this sweater, I would have frozen to death by this chilly weather.

Seems like he was right. I would have to thank him for the clothes after all.

My eyes landed on his back as his blazer was removed and his sleeves were rolled up.

Wouldn't he be shivering by now?

I approached him, clearing my throat as he turned around with a glass of champagne in his right hand.

He took a few sips and raked his eyes across my figure. He placed his champagne down onto the marble coffee table and pulled me into his arms.

"You look beautiful as I had imagined."

As he said that, he tucked my hair behind my ears, a smile playing on his lips.

I raised a brow inquisitively, "Don't you have anything else to say, other than those compliments?"

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

8th November 2016