chapter 3

2 months later....

I woke up that morning with two strong arms wrapped securely around my small waist. Alpha Silvetti or Damon as he told me to call him, was still sleeping, his mouth slightly open, cute, soft snores coming out.

I pried his arms off me and as I began to stand, I felt a warm hand clamp down on my wrist. "Get your pretty little ass back in bed little one" he said, still half asleep. I decided to defy him and yank my wrist free, throwing on one of his shirts and trotting out of the room and down to the kitchen.

Not five seconds after I opened the fridge to grab some juice was I shoved against it. Damon had me pinned down and by the look in his eyes, he was not a happy camper. "Oh shit I'm in trouble....I really hope he doesn't make me go Grand Theft Auto Five up in this kitchen" I thought in my mind.

"You think you can just leave me, without giving me my morning kiss? He questioned, eyeing me in his oversized flannel shirt. "Mmm you look so good wearing my shirt, I could just eat you like a Butterfinger" (A/N: Gawddd my fav Candy evaaaa). I gave him my famous "What the actual fuck did you just say" look, making him chuckle.

His eyes darkened moments later, not in lust, but in anger. "Your old pack has been attacked and now they are asking for refuge here" he said coldly. He only ever used that voice when he was truly pissed the fuck off, so I took a step back.

"Little one, this is your choice too. As Luna you get to make the decisions alongside me." he gave me a weary look and waited for me to say something. I was rendered speechless by what he had said, so I only gave a slight, hesitant nod of approval.

"I'll let them know they can stay here, but only for a little while, they'll be here in a few hours" he said, kissing my forehead and going back upstairs, presumably to his office to work on the arrangements. I had lost my appetite, so I headed back upstairs to prepare myself for the people I once called family.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The time had finally arrived, my old pack should be here any minute. "God why am I so damn nervous...oh maybe because they all hate me" I thought, shaking my head at the bitter memories.

Here I am, standing in mine and Damon's room getting ready for my old packs arrival. It seems they always show up, just when things start going my way. Damon is currently sitting on the bed, tying his tie, while I stand in the bathroom with 3 dresses.

I decide to have a little fun with Damon, throwing on my short silver cocktail dress. The dress barely goes past my butt, but I wanna see his reaction when I come out.

"What do you think of this, baby?" I struggle to hold in my giggle as I step out of the bathroom, meeting his angry eyes at once. He growls and stands, pacing in front of me like a predator stalking it's prey.

"My little one wants everybody to see her cute little body huh? Well that's never gonna happen cause your MINE ONLY. NOW GO CHANGE!" he says, his eyes turning from green to black instantly. I only giggle, blushing at his reaction to my attire.

I trot back into the bathroom, picking up my champagne colored lace mermaid gown with little diamonds and pearls. I slide it on, along with my gold stilettos and diamond studs. Yes, I know It sounds like a lot, but Damon loves to spoil me and won't take no for an answer.

I pulled my hair into a low bun with pieces hanging down on either side of my face. I topped it off with a beautiful gold flower crown that Damon had given me for our month anniversary. Sweet, right?

I come out with my back facing him, turning around only to see him staring at me in complete and utter adoration. "My dear you look ravishing" he says sweetly, playing with my hair.