Chapter 11

"S-Shawn what are you doing here?" I stuttered out, grasping Damon's arm like it was keeping me from collapsing into a heap on the ground. "Princess, you knew I would never let you go" he says in a voice dripping with venom.

Damon let out a feral growl, yanking me back so now he stood in front. "I don't know what business you have here, but you won't lay a finger on my little one unless, of course, you want this to end in a blood bath"

Shawn only smirked and shook his head, walking closer and closer to where we stood. I felt myself start to hyperventilate. Spots clouded my vision and the last thing I remember was Damon calling my name.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Bright lights and voices was all I could make out of my environment. "You had better fix her before somebody has to fix you." Damon! He was here with me. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt like they were being weighed down by a unseen force. After a few more tries, my eyes slowly began to take in a crisp white room.

"Where am I" I mumbled causing Damon to snap his head to me. Wow, whiplash much? He grabbed my hand and began kissing it all over like he hadn't been able to do it for years.

"Baby, your really back! It's a fucking miracle." he rambled on but by then, I wasn't really listening anymore. What had happened? Why was I here?

"Damon, what happened to me?" I asked. "Baby you passed out when Shawn got close enough to you....you've been out for a couple days"

I had so many flash backs of me and Shawn, laughing and joking around before it all came crashing down before me. He cheated on me with my own sister and just left me in the dark, making me out to be a fool.

"He's dead now. After you passed out, I lost it and ripped him to shreds"

I smiled at Damon, happiness washing over my body like a wave. He was gone. Finally. Now I could live my life how I wanted it.

In complete and utter peace.