Chapter 4

"Mother...father....Mia" I said coldy, giving each of them a once over before turning back to face my mate. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed a tender kiss to my temple, easing my tension.

Yes, I know I said my sister was dead...and she still is. Mia is my younger sister, ugh I despise that two faced, man stealing bitch. She stole my first boyfriend, a long time before everyone hated me.

"Blake" they all said in unison, not looking at me but at my handsome mate. His rippling muscles, silky dark brown hair, and stubble just makes you wanna beat a bitch over him.

Back to the point, they all politely greeted them, except my sister, who ran a finger down his chest and winked at him. Can I just say something? This hoe was out her rabbit behind mind.

He just shook his head and gave me a tender kiss, whispering that he had eyes for me and only me. I felt my cheeks heat and knew they had turned a shade of pink.

When we arrived in the dining hall, my old pack was already seated. Everyone was just waiting on us to finish our moment before eating. The males from my old pack ogled my body, earning a glare from Damon.

Once we got to the head of the table, I saw my mother and father sitting at the head of the table where Damon and I are also supposed to sit. Excpet there was one problem. Mia was sitting in the chair right beside Damon....my chair.

"Oh hell to the no this bish is not about to steal my man" my subconscious was telling me to be angry, but I just didn't pay any attention to it. Instead I took a bold move and sat down on Damon's lap. I heard gasps and felt glares burn into the back of my skull but frankly, I didn't give two shits.

I looked down at Damon and he was smiling like an idiot. I blushed and snuggled farther into his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. When the food finally came, we fed each other like those sappy couples in movies do, making everyone laugh.

"So...Damon, have you found your mate?" Mia asked, putting on her fake, bimbo act, while pushing her small breasts out to make them look bigger, trying to act all cute.

"Oh! That's what I forgot. Everyone meet your new Luna, Blake Katherine Jones! I hope you treat her with as much respect as you do me, and if you dont, I will not hesitate to fix the problem." everyone laughed nervously, continuing the meal like normal.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Soon after, Damon had to leave to go get ready for bed while I stayed and talked with my new pack. Mia asked if she could be excused and headed upstairs, her heels clicking away.

As everyone dispersed, I decided to go get ready for bed. I climbed the grand staircase, making my way down the long corridor to our room. "Damon?" I called out when I heard muffled voices and shuffling.

I swing open our bedroom door and find Mia pinning Damon against the wall, kissing him into oblivion. "Ahem I'm sorry to break up the moment, but I just need to grab a shirt, pillow, and blankets. I'll be on the couch tonight"

Damon looks at me, his eyes bugging out of his head like a kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of his big shirts and knee socks, slinging them over my shoulder as I trotted into the bathroom.

I changed and came out. Mia was gone and Damon was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. Ugh, he looked so sad....snap out of it! Your pissed at him.

He looked up and made no move to grab me or say anything. I grabbed a few blankets and a pillow, feeling a cool hand grab my forearm. Damon pulled me down on his lap and buried his face in my neck.

"Ugh get the hell off me!" I basically screamed in his face. "Baby please just let me explain...I'm so so sorry" he gushed, making my heart shatter into a billion pieces.

"Sorry won't fix this so just get the hell out of my way and leave me alone. I HATE YOU!" I screamed in his face, slapping him, adding salt to the wound.

When I said those 3 words, he looked so shattered. I stormed out of the room, feeling salty tears stain my heated cheeks. How could he kiss my sister and then have the nerve to look me in the eye?

Love can go fuck itself