The Phone Call

(Bolded words are thoughts)
3rd person POV
Rika was sitting in her chair waiting for the hair stylist to finish her hair for the concert. When all the sudden her phone started ringing
So she picked up her phone and said "Hello Rika Hinata speaking."
The person on the other side of the phone said "Rika it's Rintarou how are you"
"I'm fine I'm about to go on stage why are you calling me?" Rika asked
Rintarou in return said " You know me so well Rika actually I wanted to talk to you about something."
"Well then spit it out already I don't have much time left before the concert"Rika said bluntly
"I'm getting married in a week and I'd like if you would come. Ema hasn't seen you in years she misses you"Rintarou told her sounding. nervous
"Well congratulations I'm sure she's wonderful" Rika said simply
" Yes she's wonderful she also has 13 sons who Ema is living with" he said it fast knowing she would be mad that he let Ema stay with the boys.
"You did what" Rika roared at him through the phone.
"She's fine they will-" he didn't get to finish because she cut him off.
" I don't care how could you let her live with boys she's to sweet and innocent what if they try to take advantage of her" Rika told him sounding horrified getting an image of a boy approaching Ema and trying to kiss her while Ema struggles. " oh no my naive Ema I will save you I will be there for the wedding to make sure they stay away from her send Ema my love" She said using a voice that sounded like she was a hero.
Rintarou's POV
He was left looking at the phone in silence thinking that she was acting kinda of creepy using that voice " I think she may have finally lost it" he thought to himself.

If you want to know when I update my story please go follow me thanks hope you enjoyed this part.