I'm back

~Rika's POV~
Finally I'm here I thought to myself after I thanked the cab driver and got out of the car. I smoothed out my dress (look up for her outfit ^^^) I was nervous like really nervous I hadn't seen Ema since I was a child. We did video chat and email each other but what if she hates me for leaving. No Rika Ema-nee does not hate me that is just a silly idea I sure have been talking to myself lately I might wanna fix that..... WAIT this is off topic I need to go inside already I'm just standing out here like a weirdo :D "ok here goes nothing" I thought to myself.

I found the place where Miwa-San would be so I knocked and waited when all the sudden the door opened and a beautiful woman was standing there wow she was pretty "thank you" I heard her say. Wait did I say that aloud "yes you did" my cheeks were surely tomatoes right now "Hi Miwa-San you look beautiful" I said to her smiling politely

"Oh thank you honey don't just stand there come on in" Miwa said ushering me in making my smile widen

Papa was in also in here so I ran and gave him a hug I had really missed him.
"Nice to see you too" Rintarou said jokingly.

I laughed wow that's the first time I've laughed in forever papa looked surprised to. "I missed you papa" I said to him.

He looked at me softly before giving me another hug saying " I have missed you more" I just smiled at him.

"Where's Ema?" I asked. Miwa then said that she had just left and was at the wedding hall. I told them I was happy for them and all that stuff and then I was on my way.

~ third person POV~
The brothers we're all standing there complementing Ema when all the sound the the doors to the wedding hall creaked open and a white bed of hair looked through the door before stepping in all the way. In the boys mind they thought she was a goddess with her white hair, red eyes,her face and body looked perfect in the dress she wore showed off all her curves and her legs looked like they went on forever causing some boys like Subaru, Yuusuke and Kaname to blush because he's a pervert.

They we're knocked out of their thoughts when Ema suddenly ran towards the goddess lol and the girl barely had time to catch her and then they heard Ema crying.

"Is it really you Rika?" Ema asked with a shocked expression

"Of course it's me silly" Rika said in reply before smiling at her.

Ema then started crying more saying how much she missed her and

Rika would reply with "how could you not miss some one as awesome as me"

Rika pulled away "Ema why don't you introduce me to our brothers" she said.

The brothers we're shocked she was their sister so Masaomi asked "may I ask how you know Ema?"

"but of course you can I'm Ema-nee's little sister Rika Hinata nice to meet you" she said with a smirk on her face

"well then let us introduce ourselves" Ukyo said.

"Hello I'm the eldest brother Masaomi"

"I guess it's my turn I'm Ukyo the 2nd brother"

"I'm Kaname the third brother your new big brother come to me any time you need to pray"

"Ahh hello Rika I'm Hikaru the fourth brother"

"You are just to cute Rika I'm Tsubaki the fifth brother but you can call me onii-chan or big brother"

"Ok pervert-chan" Rika said with a innocent smile to the now pouting Tsubaki 

"My names Azusa sixth brother it's a pleasure to meet you"

"I'm Natsume the seventh brother"

"Your hair looks so soft Rika-San I'm Louis the eighth brother"

"uhh hi I'm Subaru the umm ninth brother"

"It's nice to meet you I'm Iori the tenth brother"

"My name is Yusuke I'm the eleventh brother"

"Hmm I guess your pretty in your own way I'm Futo the twelfth brother"

"I'm Wataru the last brother I can't believe I now have two amazing onne-chan's"

Rika just smiled at them ignoring what Futo had said and told them to take care of her.

"The wedding should be starting soon" Ukyo said.

"So let us welcome you to our family" Louis said.

All together the brothers said "Welcome to the Asahina family" Ema and Rika just smiled at them.

~oh look it's a time skip~
After the wedding the Ema and Rika we're standing in crowd waiting for Miwa to throw the flowers. Miwa looked back and winked at both of the girls and they both got a half of the bouquet of flowers.

"Well we know who's getting married next" Tsubaki said to them.

"It seems so I guess one of my handsome big brothers will have to marry me" Rika said to tease them.

Though she didn't know that those words she said jokingly had just sealed her fate and started the conflict.