Going home

-Rika's POV-
I was currently in bedroom packing my suitcase getting ride for my plane ride. "I can't wait to see Ema" I said dreamily to myself. I really miss her and papa sometimes I wish I would have just stayed at home and taken care of Ema. I may be younger but she's still innocent I haven't been since my parents passed away and I want her to keep that for as long as she can. Welp no point in dwelling on the past nothing I can do about it.

I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. "Dang it I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now" I said aloud to myself stuffing the rest of my clothes in my suitcase and rushing out the door. The cab I had called early had arrived so I hurry up and got in and told the driver to take me to the airport. "Miss wake up" I heard someone say oh I must have fallen asleep I opened up my eyes and told the cap driver thank you before getting out and rushing to get on my plane.

I look at the clock I still have five minutes to make it so I ran a bit faster before I made it to the boarding station in time and got on my plane. "I made it" I said to myself before realizing how tired I am well I was up almost all night trying to get ready for this trip. This flight is super long so I may as well sleep.
~ Ema's POV~
I can't believe that tomorrow is the day papa gets married and I get thirteen new brothers. I just kinda wish Rika was here I really miss her I imagine if she was here she'd be fussing to make sure that everything was prepared and ready. I didn't realize a tear had ran down my face until Juli asked what was wrong

"oh it's nothing I just miss Rika is all" I said to Juli

"don't worry chi I'm sure Rika is coming Rintarou had to have told her" Juli said.

"I don't think so she would have told me by now" I said.

"The only thing we can do chi is just wait and see what happens tomorrow" Juli said to me.

"You know what you're right I'll just see what happens tomorrow" I said to Juli "I can't be sad about this I know Rika would want me to be excited not sad about this" I thought to myself before going to sleep.
~Rika's POV~
"Please sit down and buckle your seat belts we are getting ready to land" the flight attendant said.

I buckled my seat belt and looked out the window as we got closer to the ground. Hopefully Ema would be happy to see me but what if she doesn't want me to come to the wedding "wait Rika I'm sure Ema wants to see me after all I am her favorite little sister" I thought to myself smiling but that slowly faded away as I realized that I was her only little sister I was favorite by default so I started to cry in horror

 Hopefully Ema would be happy to see me but what if she doesn't want me to come to the wedding "wait Rika I'm sure Ema wants to see me after all I am her favorite little sister" I thought to myself smiling but that slowly faded away as I realized ...