Flowers

~Rika's POV~
I was walking home after school it was sunny so I was just enjoying the weather. "Ahh finally I'm home" I thought to myself

I smiled when I saw the flowers that were around the house. "They're so pretty" I said aloud

"Do you really think so?"I heard someone say behind me.

So I quickly turned around and relaxed when I saw it was just Iori "you just about gave me a heart attack" I said breathing heavily.

He just smiled and asked again "I'm sorry but do you really think the flowers are pretty?"

"Of course I do who ever have planted them did a really good job they're so beautiful" I said dreamily to him.

"Thank you I try to take care of them"Iori said to me.

"Wait you take care of the flowers?" I asked him feeling confused.

"Yes I take care of them all of us have a chore and mine is making sure the flowers stay alive" he answered my question.

I then told him " well they look more than alive they're perfect Iori-San is so awesome."

He blushed a bit and leaned down and picked a white rose " in flowers the meaning for the white rose is purity" he said bashfully and then handed it to me.

"Wait are you saying I'm pure" I asked him

"yes" he answered simply.

"thank you I love it" I told him like this

"you're welcome, now would you walk with me to dinner?" Iori asked me

"of course my prince" I answered him playfully.

~3rd person POV~
The brothers noticed that Rika walked in with
Iori and that he seemed pleased with himself. But what they didn't notice is that every time someone talked to Rika at dinner Iori seemed to glare at them with envy and would just stare at Rika with a smile.

But Kaname noticed and was starting to get worried he hasn't smiled or even looked at another girl like that since his girlfriend passed away and he was starting to act creepy.

~Iori's POV~
This feeling what is this why do I get this felling in my stomach whenever she looked at me or get jealous whenever she talked to my brothers. I don't care anymore I just cant let her go now.

Rika makes me feel alive again and I can't let that go ever.

"I won't let you go Rika" I said aloud but I think she heard me because she turned around and asked me what I said

"will you pass me the butter Rika" I covered up and lied real quickly. I think Kaname heard me because he was looking at me worriedly but I don't care.

"I feel like I could stare at Rika forever she's so beautiful" I thought to myself before smiling at her and started to talk to her.

Oh snap Iori is going crazy why is he acting like that? Let me know what you think about Iori being crazy. Follow me so you can find out when I update my story thanks for reading this part.