In Denial

~Rika's POV~
"Don't say things like that"Yusuke yelled at me with his cheeks flushed like this

                               ~Rika's POV~"Don't say things like that"Yusuke yelled at me with his cheeks flushed like this

"Oh my yu-kun you're flushed are you perhaps running a fever" I said to him with a smirk while I put my hand on his forehead.

Yusuke backed away from me and ended up tripping over his own feet"I'm fine" he yelled.

I couldn't hold it in and ended up bursting up in laughter I put my hand down for him to grab while smiling he got up grumbling under his breath.

"Huh what was that Yusuke" I asked him.

"I said thank you" he said.

"You're welcome" I said to Yusuke with a cheeky smile on my face.

"Well as much fun as today has been I am beat so I'm gonna head back to my hotel" I said turning to speak to Ema and the brothers.

"Wait aren't you moving in with us?" Ema said.

"I would like to" I said looking at Ukyo but then turning back to Ema and finishing "No arraignments have been made though"

Ukyo seeing my glance said "We have a spare room that we can prepare for you if you'd like."

"I don't want to be a burden...." I said trailing off.

"It'd be no burden at all we are family now" Masaomi said.

"You guys are the best brothers I could ask for thank you I guess I'll call and get a moving truck tomorrow"I said thinking about moving again. Then all the brothers told me goodnight and got into the vehicles they came in.

"Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow" Ema said

"Oh you're going to leave me without giving me a hug I don't think so" I told her doing this to her then mumbling to myself about how cute she is

~Yusuke's POV~I don't know what I felt when she said that she may marry one of us or that she thought we we're handsome not just one brother but all of us including me I felt like a little tingle in my belly even though she said it jokingly

~Yusuke's POV~
I don't know what I felt when she said that she may marry one of us or that she thought we we're handsome not just one brother but all of us including me I felt like a little tingle in my belly even though she said it jokingly.

I liked when she touched my forehead her hands we're so soft I wish I could have gotten to hold her hands. HOLD UP why am I thinking about her this way I like Ema not Rika who is beautiful, kind, funny and-

"dammit I'm getting sidetracked again" I thought to myself as I wiped the side of my mouth since I was starting to droll thinking about her (pervert alert)

I do not like her like that I'm probably not feeling good tomorrow I'll wake up and everything will be back to normal.

                               ~Rika's POV~
Getting out of the cab after I paid I walked to my room in the hotel I got my key and unlocked the door. I then kicked off my heels and decided to take a bubble bath.

Getting the bath ready I slipped off my clothes then stepped in immediately relaxing "ah I feel so much better already" I said aloud to myself.

I worried about Ema hating me for nothing or at least she didn't seem like she hated me. I'm not sure how I feel about her living with all those boys though they seem nice enough they're all very handsome and if they weren't my brothers I may have tapped that by that I mean tap dat butt doe.

"Ok I'm getting crazy I think it's time to get out and go to sleep" I thought to myself because I was starting to look like a prune before getting dressed and going to bed.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story I was feeling goofy today so this may be a tad bit crazy lol should I continue the story? Do you guys like it so far? Let me know.