One down twelve to go

~Rika's POV~
I had just gotten home from school I headed home before Ema and Yuusuke because he had some kind of club.I was just walking through the doors when I heard somebody in the living room they sounded excited.

Stepping into the room I saw Azusa sitting on the couch and Tsubaki on the phone speaking to someone sounding very excited.

Tsubaki had just hung up as I stepped in the room so he spun around and said "Rika welcome home how was your day?"

I then said to him "it was good what's going on"walking towards Azusa and sitting next to him then put my legs across his lap he flushed a bit but was used to it by now in the two weeks I had came home I had gotten close with the brothers.

"You wont believe this the first anime we ever worked on has a season 2 so we're gonna audition" Tsubaki said wildly pointing and him and Azusa and smiling widely at the end.

"Well I'm sure you two will both get the parts you audition for, you guys are to awesome to reject" I said to them.

Tsubaki soaked up every word or so it seemed like because he stared to walk towards me.

"Sweet little sister you are too kind give your 'awesome' big brother a hug" he said starting to run towards me to hug me like this.

He only got to hug me for a second before I started to beat him.

"Hmm that looked liked it hurt maybe that will teach you not to act like a psycho next time" I said starting to walk off but not before yelling "goodnight Azusa-chan" I heard Tsubaki whisper that it was worth it before I was gone

~time skip one week ahead :D~
I had just finished eating so I stood up and thanked Uyko for the food noticing that neither Tsubaki, Azusa and Ema Weren't here and also the brothers who didn't live here.

I was gonna go on a walk since I had a nightmare about my parents death and it wouldn't go away maybe I just needed some fresh air. I threw on a coat and scarf Uyko let me borrow until I could get one.

Walking outside I saw something out of the corner of my eye it was "Azusa" I whispered his name but he must have heard it because he looked my way I started walking towards him noticing right away that he was upset.

Once I got to him I sat down and asked him what's wrong.

He said "I don't want to burden you with my problems"

"you're definitely not a burden Azusa your my brother let me help you" I said to him grabbing his hands and smiling at him.

He took a deep breath before saying "I got accepted for the role Tsubaki was auditioning for I think I should quit his voice would sound better for the part"

I just smiled at his insecurities "Tsubaki would be mad if you quit besides I think you're voice would be nice with the part you're voice is deeper also I kinda really like your voice....." I trailed off shyly.

"yes I wouldn't be happy call you're manager and tell him you accept" Tsubaki said smiling at Azusa

"Rika would you come to my comforting party" Tsubaki said with a goofy smile on his face as he offered me his arm

"well if I must"I said acting like it was a burden and wrapping my arm around Tsubaki's

"I'll let you go then have fun and thank you Rika" Azusa whispered the last part so only I could hear him I just smiled and said goodbye

We had been walking for a couple minutes now when Tsubaki suddenly asked "do you like my voice too"

I of course say yes "it doesn't matter you didn't get the part Tsubaki you're voice is bright and makes people happy, Azusa voice is the exact opposite of yours it's dark and can make people freeze up. There will be a time when you have a part for you I think your voice is awesome so don't be sad as long as you stay true to yourself everything will work out" I told him sounding passionate.

He just looks at me with widened eyes before they got soft and he smirked and said "I feel better already but wanna know what would make me feel even better"

I looked at him curiously before smiling and nodding

"this will" he said before leaning forward and kissing me he then pulled back a bit

"for a guy to get back on his feet he needs a kiss from a pretty girl" he said before leaning forward again and kissing me but more aggressive than the first kiss he deepened the kiss by grabbing the back of my neck and tilting my head some

"why is he kissing me he's my brother" I thought to myself I then felt something in my mouth so I squeaked and tried to pull away getting over my shock.

"Ahh I think that's enough I already feel better thank you Rika bye bye" he said winking at me then walking back inside.

Wha-what just happened I raised a hand to my lips they we're wet and still warm that wasn't just a dream.

"To have my brother take my first kiss" I thought no it was nothing he was just sad and wasn't in his right state of mind when he did that it won't happen ever again. I wiped my lips with the back of my coat sleeve and walked inside to act like it never happened.

"such a shame they're brother and sister oh well let the conflict begin" Hikaru said with a smirk as he wrote this down in his notepad they didn't even know he had seen the whole thing.

Go follow me to get updates on this story thanks hope you enjoyed this chapter.