(20)

A/N: guys, I checked out the story and all and it appeared that this is day 11 since she was diagnosed, not day 9, okay? I'll fix it while editing when I finish the book. Okay, enjoy your reading!
.......................

It was already nightfall.

The elders were all sitting in the house drinking tea while all the young were sitting in the garden still. Noah, Zach, Aiden and I were all sitting at some tree playing truth or dare. Zach spins the bottle and it comes at me.

"Ooh, okay, so Lexi, truth or dare?" Zach says.

"Truth." I say.

"If you'd travel anywhere; where will you go?" he says. Immediately I answer.

"Rio De Janeiro." I say. Noah raises his eyebrow at me.

"Wow, I thought you'd be a Venice girl or something." He says as he laughs. I punch his shoulder lightly as I laugh with him. "But wait, why Rio?" he adds.

"I don't know, I love the carnivals and I like football, so I love it. I love the life in it." I say. Noah smiles but then smirks.

"Football huh? So, Real Madrid or Barcelona?" he says with a smirk.

"Real Madrid of course. Are you kidding me?" I say with a shrug. He smirks as he gets up.

"Let's go play then." He says as he offers me a hand. I widen my eyes at this.

What if I fall?

Oh my, God.

I take in a breath and take his hand as he pulls me up in a second. I was scared he would dislocate my shoulder as I get up and dust off my shorts. I go with him to the open place as I hear Zach and Aiden following us. We all go to a free space as Noah gets a ball. We divide each other to teams as his cousins come to play with us, me and Noah being team leaders. I gulp as we both stand in front of each other as Zach comes to us, him being the referee.

"Okay, so guys, and girls, we wanna play fair and square. Alexa vs. Noah, okay?" he says as he gets out a coin from his pocket. He looks at Noah and says "Heads or tails?" he flips the coin and hides it on the back of his hand.

"Heads." Noah says. Zach shows us the coin as it shows 'Tails.'

I shrug at him innocently as I back away with my team which consisted of Aiden, June, Logan, and 3 other boys of Noah's cousins. We were playing as teams of 6.

"Okay, so guys, who is cool to play as defender?" I say. June raises her hand slightly excited as I nod at her. I start dividing the team as they all nod and listen to me. Finally we break out as I take off my flannel and throw it to the edge. This gets a whistle from Logan as Noah glares at him. I put my braid back so it was hanging on my back as Zach blows the whistle I run to the ball as the two teams collide with each other. I start running with the ball towards the goal but some of Noah's team stop me, I see June run at the opposite side and pass the ball to her. She takes it and starts jogging as well towards the goal as well but is stopped by Noah himself. I run towards them as he stalls her and take the ball from her as I run towards the goal. Noah realizes this so he leaves her and comes after me; making me run faster. I run till I reach a good 3 meters away and then I shoot. The defender misses it by a hair as the ball goes into the goal. I scream lightly as I put my hands in the air and start jumping like an idiot. Noah groans from behind me as I do my slight victory dance. Somebody whistles and for no surprise it's Logan.

"WOW! You sure can move those hips, Lex." He says as I blush furiously. Noah's face looks scary as he shakes his head a bit.

"This is it." he says before he charges at Logan.