Chapter 3

I held the rubber ball I front of me as my 'father' went inside to get us some drinks. I stared at my enemy intently before swirling my chakra inside it. A loud pop sounded and the ball exploded. At the same time Minato walked out holding two lemonades. "M-FATHER LOOK I DID IT!" I shouted and Minato smiled at me.

"Good job! Now let's move onto the next step."

Timeskip 1 Week Later

"Good job Naruto!"

"Wow Naru-chan you mastered your fathers jutsu and in only 1 week to!" I smirked. Soon I will be able to defeat you Minato Namikaze and I will avenge my village, I will avenge Iwa.

"Just you wait." I whisper to myself.

"Hmm you say something?" Minato asked and I mentally cursed.

"Uh no."

"Okay um well shouldn't you be meeting with your Team right about now." I cursed and was about to take off when a frying pan hit me in the back of my head making me face plant. I stood back up and turned around to see Kushina standing there her arm stretched out.

"Watch your launguage!" She shouted I frowned then turned around and continued running towards my teams meeting spot.

As I arrived I saw Sasuke and Sakura already there. "Hey Naruto!" Sakura greeted and Sasuke just nodded. I waved then sat down leaning against a wooden post before closing my eyes hoping to get in 3 more hours of sleep. However luck seemed to not be on my side as Kakashi chose this day to arrive on time. I groaned.

"Hello my cute little Genin as you know the chunin exams are coming up and I signed you up here are your exam papers. It's up to each of you wether you want to compete or not. If you decide you want to go to the academy in two days at 3:30 that's all bye!" With that Sensei disappeared. Tch how does he expect us to become Chunin if he doesn't train us? The audacity of some people.

"Hey um Sasuke I was wondering do want to go out sometime?" I heard Sakura asked and for once Sasuke didn't flat out say no.

"Sure I was thinking we could eat out as a team." Sasuke responded and I sweat dropped. Talk about dense.

"Hn, I'm to busy." I turned and was about to walk away when I felt several people grab my arms and begin to drag me off somewhere while I relentlessly struggled. I was suddenly thrown onto a seat and when I looked up I realized I was at Ichiraku's. I turned around and glared at Sasuke and Sakura but was surprised to seem Team 8 and 10 there to. "What are they doing here I thought this was a team lunch?" I asked and Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped.

"First you don't want to go and now that you're here you don't bother leaving but instead ask what other people are doing her? Ugh this is such a drag." Sasuke-yes Sasuke not Shikamaru- stated making Shikamaru's eye twitch while everyone else laughed.

"Anyways Ayame I'd like one large miso ramen." I ordered making everyone remember why we were here.

Soon everyone had ordered and we were all eating chatting about. Than came that fateful question. "Naruto why hide your eye?" Sasuke asked and everyone raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not hiding it." I mumbled making everyone look at me suspiciously.

"You cover it with your hair and somehow no one can see it behind your hair."

"It hides my dojutsu." I mumbled and no one heard me.

"What?"

"It hides my dojutsu." I repeated a little louder and they all raised an eyebrow. "No it's not your Sharingan, or byuakugan, or your byakusharingan, or the sharingbyakugan or any of that crap." I told them and they all face faulted when I said the last two.

"Can we see it."

"Of course! NOT! I don't want anyone to see my dojutsu, well it's not actually mine. A while back my left eye was damaged beyond repair and I snuck out of the village when I stumbled across a dead body. At first I was horrified then I realized this could work to my advantage so I plucked out the persons left eye and using my little knowledge of medical ninjutsu I transplanted it into my eye. No one knows except he Hokage and now you." I revealed and everyone was shocked at this revelation. I stood up and began to walk off not paying for the meal since the stupid rookies were still sitting there. "Thanks for telling food oh and remember tell anyone and you're dead!" I shouted and ran off leaving the confused Genin there.

As I was walking through the village I bumped into someone and fell. I groaned and looked up to see the infamous Itachi Uchiha standing above me a stern look on his face."What are you doing in the village traitor?" I snarled and Itachi smirked.

"Ah so you're his brother." I stared at him confused did Itachi know my aniki? I mean not even I know him. "We will be back for you Naruto and we will take you." With those words Itachi disappeared.

Omake
(This is for @Shadow_love29)
"Un." I stated and Sasuke's eye twitched.

"Hn." He replied and my eyes narrowed.

"Un." Now he was glaring at me.

"Hn." I snarled.

"Uunnnnnnn." I growled out and Sasuke's body shook with rage.

"Hnnnnnnnnnn!" Now I was shaking with rage.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn un." Sasuke gritted his teeth and clenched his fists while glaring at me.

"Hn." He begrudgingly replied and submission and I smirked.

"Un." I finished and everyone was sweat dropping.

"What the hell was that?!?" Kiba shouted and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Un/Hn." Sasuke and I replied at the same time making Kiba growl.

A/N first omake ever sorry if it sucks, tell me what you think