Chapter 5

A/N im so sad no one cares about me enough to ask questions. Guess you don't care about my life *sniff sniff* anyways on with the story!

Naruto stood outside of Mizuki's jail cell and stood staring at him. Mizuki looked startled by the young boys icy cold stare, and piercing blue eyes. "Mizuki." Naruto growled out and Mizuki flinched just the slightest.

"What are you doing here Iwa scum?" Mizuki growled back and Naruto just stared at him unresponsive. "So what's the deal, why you here?"

"We're the deal traitor." A voice spoke from the shadows and 3 figures stepped out.

"L-L-Lord Hokage, K-Kushina-sama, Kakashi-san." Mizuki spoke stuttering at first then calming down. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard an interesting story care to hear it?" Minato asked and Mizuki gulped knowing it was about him.

"W-what story?" Mizuki asked fear gripping his heart.

"Oh you know the one where you beat my son and cast him out into the street belittling him." Minato started out calm his voice becoming angrier as he continued talking.

"T-there must be a- um... a mistake! Ya a mistake! Someone must've been pretending to be me with the transformation jutsu." Mizuki lied through his teeth while the others didn't buy it for a second.

"Mizuki." Minato warned and the silver haired retard raised an eyebrow feigning innocence like the bloody idiot he is.

"Yes?" He asked.

"ANBU!" Minato shouted and immediately a squad appeared.

"Yes Lord Hokage!" The shouted in unison.

"Take Mizuki away and set his execution for tomorrow in front of the whole village." Minato told them and the ANBU saluted while Mizuki gulped. "Oh and make sure everyone knows why he's being punished so no one else makes the same mistake again for fear of being punished." The way Minato said punished made even the ANBU shiver.

"Of course!" The shouted before grabbing Mizuki and leaving. Minato turned towards Naruto and Kakashi. "Why don't you two go join your team hmm? I have a special mission for you!" Minato said with a smile and said people left n search of their teammates. Once they were gone Minato turned to a shadow. "What do you have to report?" Minato asked and an ANBU stepped out of the shadows.

"Sir I have reason to believe that Akatsuki is coming for Naruto. The boy is a Jinchuriki and that is what they are hunting."

"*sigh* I wish you wouldn't remind me. No one except Kushina, the ANBU, and myself know Naruto is a Jinchuriki. Not even the boy knows. I mean the village is already wary of him because he's from Iwa. Imagine what they would do if they found out he housed the 9-tails!" Minato exclaimed. "You are dismissed. Good work Weasel-san." Minato said and Weasel nodded before saluting and leaving.

A/N short chapter but I just couldn't think of a better way to end than with this! I mean who would've guessed I'd ad Weasel? If you don't know who Weasel is well... it's sucks to be you. Bye!