Chapter 4: Hello Kitten.

{Jezzabelles pov}

"Where were you?" Linda asks as I sit down exhausted.

"I had to go across the street to use the bathroom since I'm guessing all the bathrooms here are closed" I say confused while sipping my ice melted honey milk tea,

"I thought you left me here jeez" she says laughing.

"Ahhh!" A lady screams as we both look out to see people running as we looked at them confusedly.

"Run they're here!" A woman shouted running as people got up and ran.

"What the fuck is happening?" Linda asked getting up with me staring at people moving out of the mall.

I was gonna move till my phone rang as Linda looked at me. I shrugged at her before she grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Oh yeah Mr.Johnson your daughters right here" she says with a smile before handing me the phone.

"Yes , daddy" I say as Linda rolls her eyes.

"Jezzabelle where are you?" He asked frantically.

"I'm at the mall with linda" I reply.

"I want you to stay put, I'm sending Hugh and my men to get you rig-" before he finished someone took the phone out of my hand as I turned to be met with a hard chest.

"Un who the fuck are you?!" Linda snaps as I looked up to see a tall, muscular, tattooed guy staring down at me with a smirk.

"Hello kitten" he says in his deep voice as I froze.

"Excuse me but you don't know your fucking with! Back the fuck off my best friend jackass!" Linda says pulling me behind her as his eyes turned pitch black.

"Move bitch!" He growls before pulling out a gun as she groans.

"Oh my gosh, another gang" She sighs as he glares at her.

"Look, I don't know what business you have with her dad , but you gotta deal with him not us, so we'll be leaving now bye" she says turning around before seeing four other buff men blocking the Carl's Jr exit.

"Oh you can leave, but your friend here is not" he says as he stares at me making me hide behind Linda.

"And who the fuck are you to tell my best friend what she can and can't do?!" Linda snaps as he glares at her.

"I am Sebastian Black" he says as Linda scoffs.

"So?" She asked as he looks taken back.

"So? How dare you disrespect me?!" He snapped before pointing a pistol at her head.

"So! I d-" before Linda finished a familiar voice cut her off.

"Mr.Black I suggest you calm your men down before they end up dead" My dad says as we turn to see him walking through the exit.

I run into his arms as he hugged my shaking body.

"Get your hands off her!" Sebastian snaps as Linda runs behind my dad.

"Who are you to tell me what to do with my daughter?" My dad glares at Sebastian as I see his eyes go wide.

"Well let's go now I'm tired" Linda says turning around before Sebastian men stopped us.

"Sorry , but I have a new proposition" Sebastian says as my dad glares at him.

"See you want something I've got and you've got something I want" Sebastian says as my dad looks at him confusedly.

"What exactly do I have that you want?" My dad asked keeping me behind him.

"I think you already know" he says smirking at my dad before looking at me as I gasped and hid behind my dad.

"Yeah, but no. I have other people who can bring me what I want. So I'll do what you've told me before, I'll leave your territory by tomorrow" My dad says before walking out with his arm around my shoulder and his men following us out.

"Are you okay?" My dad asked as soon as we got in his limo.

"Yes, I was just scared" I say hugging him tightly as he soothes my back.

"It's ok baby, as soon as we get to the hotel we'll pack our stuff and get the fuck out of this shitty place" My dad says kissing my forehead as I smile.

As soon as the limo stopped my dad took us upstairs quickly. Just as I stepped foot in the hotel room I was engulfed in a pair of two arms.

"Are you okay Belly?" Luis asked examining me.

"Did anyone hurt my little belly?" Logan asks hugging me tightly as I blush at how close we are.

"We're leaving tonight" My dad says walking to his room as Lidia nods and walks to my room.

"Hey belly you want to go check out the game room on the third floor?" Luis asked as I nod.

"Let's go" Luis says as they pull me out of the room.

"Hey wait for me" Linda says as we go inside the elevator.

"So how was the LA tour or whatever you guys did go?" Logan asks as Linda groans.

"Oh my gosh we were having fun till some guy named Sebastian black popped up" she says as the guys froze and stared at us with wide eyes.

"What?" She asks as they gulped.

"You do know who he is right?" Luis asked as we shook our heads.

"He's the most feared gang leader in the world, he runs the biggest gang, everyone is scared of him because he can kill you any second. He own the police department, and everyone fears crossing his path. Did you see the way people run away from him when he's out of his mansion? " Logan asks as the elevator opened.

"Whatever let's just go play and kick you guys ass" Linda laughs before we all run to the game room forgetting about the big scary gang leader we just met that wanted me.

Vote and comment for more