Chapter 49: Thats all mine.

{Sebastians Pov} 

"I don't care what it takes! Find her now!" I snapped as my men nodded before scurrying out of the hotel.

"Yo, Sebastian what's wrong?" James asks eating a croissant as I rolled my eyes.

"This is all your fault!" I snapped as he gasps.

"Me?! Im sorry mister mad pants but I wasn't the one who didn't tell my girlfriend I USED TO BE A MANWHORE!" he shouted in my face before I punched him knocking him to the ground.

"I was changing! For her!" I snapped pulling at my hair as he spits out blood with a chuckle.

"Change? You cant change for shit Sebas, admit it. Once a player...always a player" He says standing up as I glared at him.

"Get out!" I snapped as he puts his hands up with a smirk.

"You can push me out, but don't get mad when your little girlfriend finds you with another one of your whores that you cant resist" he says with a chuckle before walking out of my office as I growled before knocking everything off my desk.

Was he right? Can I really stay loyal to one chick? I couldn't back then....what makes it seem like Im gonna do it this time? 

Get it a grip! shit! The only​ actual way Im gonna see if I really change is if I actually put in the work and effort into this relationship. Do I love her?????? 

Fuck yes! Shes mine! Nobody elses! What's mine is mine! And I never give away what's mine! 

"Boss!" Ivan shouts coming inside my office as I turned around.

"We found her" he says out of breath as I smiled before following him out.

"Shes at the top of the eiffel tower, by herself" he says when we got into the SUV.

"the guy that drove her there in the cab admitted it to us after we had a few punches here and there" he says with a shrug as I rolled my eyes.

"We're here!" Jashua says stopping the car as I jumped out and noticed how tall the eiffel tower was.

"Boss there's one thing you gotta know" Ivan says as I shrugged him off and ran up the stairs that led to the top.

"Boss!" I hear him shout as I focused on getting my princess.

It took me a loong time to get to the top, but I did it. Somehow. 

I bursted through the door tiredly and out of breath as my head snapped up when I saw my kitten, in Sean's arms?! 

"Get off her!" I snapped lunging at him before I was pulled back by the twin guys and Yahir.

"Don't come near her!" Sean snapped pushing her behind him as I saw the tear stains on her face while her eyes were puffy, 

"Please! I need to talk to her!" I exclaimed as he shook his head.

"never! Shes never going near you again!" He snapped as I try to break free from the other three idiots holding me.

"Wait!" I heard someone shout as I turned to see the red haired chick that my princess was best friends with.

"Sean, let him talk to her" She says with a nod as he glares at her.

"No! She doesn't have to listen to anything that jackass has to say!" he snapped as another guy walked in front of the red head. 

"Come on man, let my sister go" he says as my eyes widened. 

"Yes I am her brother, in case anyone wasn't with the program" He says with a chuckle before the red head slapped him upside his head.

"What do you want Sebastian?" My princess asks moving to the side of Sean with a sniffle as I glare at the guys holding me before they pull away nervously.