Chapter 6: Possessive.

{Sebastians Pov}

"Joshua!" I snapped walking out of my office as Joshua rushes to my side.

"Yes boss?" he says with a smile.

"Who put the handcuffs on her?!" I snapped grabbing him by his collar as he shook with fear.

"I-I-it was jake boss" He says before I let him drop to the floor and walk out.

I opened the front doors to my mansion spotting Jake talking to Axel next to the cars. I stalked towards him before slamming him against the car and punching his jaw.

"B-boss" he struggled trying to breath as I gripped his throat tightly.

"Stop!" An angelic voice shouted as my face softened hearing her voice,

I felt a small hand wrap around my arm as my men gasped.

"Get off!" Jerry shouted pointing his gun at her before I threw Jake against him as they fell.

"Dont ever point your gun at her!" I announced as my men bowed their heads and nodded.

I turned to see my princess shaking and hiding behind me. I wrapped my arms around her small figure seeing her freeze up against me instantly.

"It's okay, I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever" I say while soothing her back as I felt her slowly let loose of her tensed body in my arms.

{Ben Johnsons Pov}

"What do you mean she was kidnapped?!" I snapped at the three scared teenagers in front of me.

"It wasn't our fault! They were going to shoot us!" Linda sobs as I glare at her.

"If my daughters not found by the time my patience runs out you're all dead!" I growled before my men threw them out of my office.

We were all packed and ready to leave when these three imbociles of teenagers ran in crying about my daughter being kidnapped by gunpoint. And whoever took her is gonna suffer, deeply.

The day Jezzabelles mother passed I promised myself I would always protect her and now I've failed. I knew who took her, I know what hes capable of, and I know why he wanted her. He wanted to keep her as his personal slave. It was perfect, she was innocent, he was evil. She was an angel and he was a devil. He wanted all of her innocence, and he wouldnt stop till he has all of it.

He may be a very feared person in this town, but I loved my daughter to much to let her go easily. Shes my daughter, the only family I have left. And if he thinks he can just kidnap her then hes out of his mind. I'll get my daughter back , even if it does mean having to attack the most feared gang.

"Hugh!" I snapped walking out of my office as Hugh comes to my side.

"Yes boss?" he asks as I walk with him following.

"Gather up all my men, I want you guys to be strapped up and ready for a sneak attack on the Skull gang" I say as he looks shocked.

"Skull? Sir the-" before he finished I stopped walking and turned to him angrily as he gulped and nodded before walking away.

I walked down to the front of the motel as all my men piled into all the SUV's with weapons and explosives. Hugh came up to me with a bulletproof vest and my silver studded pistol.

"Your car awaits you sir" he says before walking into the SUV with me following.

"Lets go!" I snapped as we lead the other cars to the Skull hide out.

I will get you back Jezzabelle. Even if I have to kill the Devil himself.

Vote and comment for more :)