Chapter 11: Maybe.

{Sebastians Pov}

While my princess was in the shower I had to go work with some of my deals so I decided to give her a bodyguard while Im at work.

"Ivan!" I snapped walking out of my room as Ivan nods.

"Yes, boss" He says as I fix my tie.

"I want you to watch her while Im gone, follow her everywhere she goes, I want you to call me every five minutes your with her to check up on her, and if she gets even a little scratch, it'll be your death" I finish as he looks scared before nodding and I walk to my office.

"Boss the weapon shipments will be coming tonight at eight" Jashua says as I sit in my chair and nod.

"What about the deal with the jeffersons?" I ask as he looks through papers before answering.

"They said they will meet up next week for that" he says as I look through the stacks of papers on my desk.

It had been at least 10 minutes until my phone rings as I pick up immediately.

"Ivan, what did I tell you?!" I snapped.

"I was going to call you but the girl was talking to me so I didn't have time" he says as I hear the fear in his voice.

"Fine! I'll let you off but tell me whats wrong? Where is she? Is she with Linda yet? Did she get hurt?!" I ask raising my voice as Joshua looks at me scared.

"No boss but theres something you need to know" he says with a gulp as I wait for his answer.

"Well get on with it!" I snapped.

"T-T-the girl is w-with a b-boy" as soon as he finished I rushed out of the office as my men look at me confused.

I jumped into my range rover before speeding off to where my princess was. As soon as I got there Ivan was shaking with fear when I passed by him glaring at him. I walked through the door seeing people look at me scared. I felt anger rise in me when my eyes landed on some guy holding my princess in his arms.

"Get your hands off her!" I snapped pulling my pistol out as her head shot up.

"Sebastian dont!" she screams jumping in front of my view as I glare at the guy who does the same to me.

"Who the fuck is he?! You told me you were going to meet Linda! Why did you lie to me?!" I shouted as she flinched back with tears falling down from her beautiful face.

"Fuck off her!" The guy snaps pulling her into his arms.

"You scared her you asshole!" he shouted before I pulled her away from him by her waist.

"Stop!" he shouted as I carried her to my car before placing her in the passenger seat.

I slammed the car door when I got in before starting the car. It stayed quiet as I tried to calm myself down. When I finally got to calm my anger I turned to see my princess crying silently.

"Princess" I say reaching for her hand before she cowards away with fear as my anger slowly rises again while I clench the steering wheel.

"Why did you lie to me to go see that boy?" I say slowly trying to calm my nerves while the car stays quiet.

I turned to see her sadly looking out the window while wiping her tears. I parked the car in front of the mansion before running over to her door and picking her up bridal style. She crosses her arms on her chest while looking away from me as I walk into my house. I laid her on my as she quickly hides under the blanket letting out a sob. I sighed before walking out of the room leaving two of my men by the door.

Walking into my office alone, I closed the door silently. As soon as the doors closed I let my anger out, breaking everything in my office. I growled while throwing the stacks of papers everywhere before throwing chairs against the walls and breaking my desk in half. My men tried to come in but I shouted at them to leave me as I fell to the floor while my heart beat hard against my chest.

I made her cry! My princess was upstairs crying her beautiful eyes out while Im over here breaking everything in sight! How could I?! I hurt her!! Im such an asshole!! I knew taking a innocent angel like her will hurt her. Not only did it hurt her, but it hurt me as well. Shes an angel and Im the devil. I dont deserve her! Thats why she ran to that guy! Because she will never love a demon such as myself! But then again who does? Everyone fears me even my own angel. Maybe I should let her go......

Vote and comment for more :'(