Chapter 32: Morning w/ Sean.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

I snuggled into the smooth surface of the pillow under me happily with my eyes still closed. My body was awake but I didn't want to open my eyes since I was to comfortable to. The smooth, nice smelling pillow under me is making my body to comfy to move away from. I smiled happily before reality hit me like a ton of bricks....

I don't remember falling asleep on a smooth pillow!

My eyes flew open as I propped my head up. I froze when I saw a buff, masculine, tatted chest under me. My eyes trailed upwards seeing who the godlike chest belonged to and my eyes widened. Sean?

"You know, its not nice to stare kitten" He says with a smirk as my cheeks flushed.

Even with his eyes closed he can tell Im looking at him? What if I stick my tongue out? I stuck my tongue out before hearing him chuckle. My eyes widened as he opened his eyes.

"Your to adorable" He says caressing my cheek as I blush even more.

"Your so innocent kitten" He says in his sleepy voice as I almost melted in his arms.

He eyes wandered down my face as my breath hitched when it stopped at my lips. His left hand was rubbing my side while his right hand was caressing my cheek. My heart beat faster when he cupped my face and I just noticed how close his lips were to mine. His hot breath fanned over my lips as I felt myself about to die at how much oxygen Im losing from being this close to a very nice looki-

"Daddy!" A little voice shouted as I hear a door slam open.

In a second flat our position in bed switched as soon as my back hit the soft mattress and Sean's perfectly toned body was on top of me.

"Yes princess?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Daddy! What are you doing to belle!?" Sadie shouts as I hear little footsteps running over to the bed.

Sean pulled away when Sadie pulled him back by his arm. He chuckled when she fell on the bed from trying hard to pull the humongous man that was on top of me a second ago.

"Bellie!? Are you okay?!" She shouts concernedly holding my face as I giggle.

"Yes Im okay Sadie" I replied back as she smiles widely.

"Come on! Get ready so we can play barbies at breakfast with daddy!" She shouts jumping up and down shaking the bed as Sean groan before walking into the bathroom.

"Okay lets move it!" She shouts pulling me out of bed as I laugh at how strong she is.

"There's another bathroom?" I asked confusedly as she groans.

"Yes! Now hurry! I wanna play!" She shouts pushing me into the bathroom.

"Wait! My clo-" before I finished she slammed the door in my face as I huff before turning to the open shower door and nice sink.

"Okay then" I say to myself before shedding my clothes and turning on the warm water in the shower.

I let the water run down my body as I hum to Hold up by beyonce. I giggled when I put on the hotel soap in my hair playing around with the white foam that formed in my hands.

After about half an hour I shut off the water feeling fresh and clean. I grabbed one of the fluffy white towels near the sink wrapping it around my body before walking out of the bathroom. I stopped when my eyes almost darted out of my head.

"Oh my gosh!" I shrieked running back into the bathroom breathing hard.

"Belly? You okay in there?" Sean asks knocking on the door with a chuckle as I gulp nervously.

"You know, its kinda weird that your scared of seeing me naked and yet you slept on me last night with only my underwear on" he says with a chuckle as I shudder.

"Okay! You can come out when you hear the door close okay?" He asks as I nod and then slap myself for remembering that he cant see me.

"Okay" I say calming myself down.

I cant believe I walked out when he was naked!! My virgin eyes! And my virgin self!!!! I- before I finished yelling at myself the sound of the bedroom door slamming cut me off.

I peaked the bathroom door open a little bit seeing the bedroom empty as I sigh and walk out with a sigh. I dropped my towel on the way to the drawer when I remembered something. I never packed on this trip. Nor was I ever ready to be on it!?

I groaned before a little sticky note on the door caught my eye. I walked over to the door grabbing the note.

"Forgot to pack your clothes,
Sorry kitten :( My clothes are in the closet, you can try on the smallest pair of any.

Love, Sean
Ps Im making chocolate chip waffles for breakfast, so hurry or Sadie will finish them ;)"

I laughed at the ending then turned to the open closet. I walked inside seeing tons of shirts, boxers, suits, ties, and socks. I dug through the clothes before finding the smallest pair of soft red boxers he had. I slid them on as i noticed they fit like a pair of shorts. I picked up the smallest white button up collar shirt he had and tried it on seeing it an inch above my knee. I giggled seeing the sleeves go past my hands. The shirt was comfortable and it smelled of his cologne.

I walked out of the closet as the smell of waffles caught me by surprise. I smiled before running towards the smell of food while my stomach growled. I heard the sound of laughter as I neared a open door Im assuming was the kitchen. I stood at the doorway seeing Sean and Sadie playing with their waffles before Sean's head snapped towards me. His eyes roamed my body before I saw a sparkle in his eyes and I felt my face heat up at how he was looking at me.

OK FOR THE FOLLOWER THAT WANTED TO SEE AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE GUY IN THE COVER OF THIS BOOK THAT IS SEBASTIAN IT IS DOWN BELOW :)

If you wanna know who that is just go on ig and look up questg 😂 Ok! Now go vote and comment for more guys 😊 and then maybe in the next chapter I'll post a picture of Sean 😉😂😂😂 Vote and comment for more 💟