Chapter 15: Runaway Part 3.

{Sebastians Pov}

"Where is my princess?!" I snapped angrily as the doctor shook in fear.

"She left" he says on his knees as I punch him again.

"Dumbass! She can only leave when I come and get her! Did I come and get her?!" I ask as he spits out blood shaking his head.

"Then how did she leave?!" I snapped as he tries to catch his breath.

"She left with a guy that carried her out" he says as my anger rises and I pistol whipped him while the other doctors shrieked before Ivan shut them up by pointing his pistol at them.

"What did he look like?" I ask while my temper is growing very short.

"He was blonde, blue eyes, built, and about 6 something, thats all I know please dont shoot me" he says shakingly as I throw him against the other doctors.

"Shoot em all" I say into Ivans ear before walking out hearing gunshots and screaming.

"Boss! I found the surveilance video" One of my men say showing me a video of my princess being carried out by one of the dumb ass twins from before!

He got into a black range rover before speeding off into the way the surveilance video showed he went.

"Lets go!" I ordered before my men piled back into the five SUV's.

"Boss! They said the guy is staying at the LAX hotel a few blocks down, what's your orders?" My driver asks as I load my gun.

"Get there as fast as you can and kill everyone in the fuckin building!" I snapped as he nods and speeds past the red lights.

In less then five minutes we're at the motel and I jump out shooting anything I see. As soon as we reach the information desk and the dead body there, I checked the records seeing hes in room 305. We ran upstairs with me in front before knocking down the hotel door. Just as we stepped in the maid inside screamed before I put my hand up to stop my men from shooting her.

"Wheres the people that were here?!" I snapped as she shakes nervously.

"T-T-They l-left a-a f-ew m-m-inute-s a-go" she studders as I roll my eyes and shoot her.

"Lets go!" I snapped walking out.

Im coming for you kitten.
You can run, but you cant hide.....

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"So which one do you like this one or this one?" Logan asks as I stare at him trying on wigs.

"You look funny" I giggled as he flips the purple hair on his head.

"Gurl!" He shrieked as I laugh even more.

"Jezzabelle! We need to change the way you look if you want to leave LA!?" He sighs frustratedly before sitting next to me as I stop laughing.

"Ok! Ok! Im sorry" I say putting my hands up defenslessley.

"I like this one" I say pointing at the long brown wig with waves as he groans.

"Jezzabelle! That's your fucking hair!" he shouts as I laugh.

"Its not my fault I like my hair" I blushed as he groans before sitting me down and looking through the wigs again.

"Excuse me ma'am?" He asks one of the employees as she stares at him like he's a candy that she really wants.

"Yes sir, how may I help you? I can help you with anything, and I mean anything" she says biting her lip and batting her fake eyelashes as he turns to me with a disgusted look while I try not to laugh.

"Can you get me and my GIRLFRIEND all of these wigs bagged please" he says standing next to me as her pleading eyes turned into glares towards me.

"Why? Because her extensions dont work for her ugly ass anymore?" she asks as I gasp feeling my eyes get watery before Logan jumps in.

"Excuse me but her hair is REAL! Unlike your fake eyelashes and plastic body so dont talk shit about my girl again unless you wanna get your hundred pound of make up gets fucked up, My momma raised me to not hit girls but you are nothing near that so back the fuck off princess" he says with a smile as she gasps and runs away with a sob.

"Why did you do that!? That's mean!" I shout throwing my hands up as he shrugs.

"She was talkin shit bout my girl and I don't fuck with that!" he says pulling me against his waist as I laughed at his expression.

"Your to innocent for me little one" he chuckles before kissing my forehead and walking off as I try to calm my hot face down.

"Oh sorry" a voice says from behind me as I turn to see a guy my age picking up boxes of hair extionsions while one of the employees glare at him before walking away shaking her head.

"Oh here you go" I say picking up one of the boxes close to me and handing it to him.

"Oh thanks Im so clumsy" he says as I stood up seeing how tall he was and man was he taller up close.

"Oh!" he says as we make eye contact and I smile nervously.

"Hello, uh not to be creepy or anything but your like really pretty" he says rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh thank you" I say blushing as he smiles and I took in his features.

He was tall but not taller then Logan. He had black short hair, green eyes, nice eyebrows , dimples, sharp jawline, and a nice plump set of lips (wink wink). He was wearing a white tee, dark blue jeans, and white nikes. He was quite built, like you can literally see his veins on his buff arms like oh my gaa-

"Is it alright if I can get your number? I mean you dont have to but if you do, I mean y-" before he finished rambling on I cut him off giggling.

"Its okay, you have your phone?" I ask as he nods and hands me his iPhone 10.

I typed my phone number in before he smiled and looked at the name I put myself as.

"The girl I met at the mall?" he asks as I shrug and nod slyly while he chuckles showing his cute dimples.

"Who the fuck are you!?" the voice behind me snaps as I froze.

Vote and comment for more like always 🥰