chapter 8

Once I regain consciousness, for the second time. I slowly slide out of the comfortable queen sized bed I was in. My memories slowly start flooding back, I feel bile rise in my throat at the idea of being trapped.

I steady my feet and slowly begin walking to the door, I turn the nob and to my surprise it moves with my hand. I push the door open and walk down the stairs. I look around and notice the front door, I was gonna walk to it but decided against it. I know he's probably watching and every book I've read the girls run out the door and get caught a couple minutes after. No, I am not gonna end up here like that, I am gonna plan this out carefully. Instead of going straight which led to the door, I went left. I walked into what I suppose is the kitchen. I notice Grey standing in the corner watching me.

"I am surprised you didn't run." He smiles as if he's proud of me.

"I knew I wouldn't get far anyways," I mumble under my breath. I look back up to notice he's still smiling at me he begins walking to me. Once he's close to me he engulfs me in a hug, I try to push him away but fail.

He puts his head on my head, I am pretty sure I heard him smell my hair. This guys a psycho.

"I am so happy you are finally with me." He pulls away just enough so he can look in my eyes.

"At least one of is happy." I grit out.

"You aren't happy now but you will get use to it. My mom did." Hes stilling smiling as if nothing is wrong with this.

"I don't want to be here, I will never be happy here." I spat the word here as if it was a curse word. I watch the corners of his lips twitch into a frown before his lips go into a straight line.

"I don't care." He grabs my hand and walks to the living room. He throws my body gently onto the couch and sits next to me.

"I suppose I will give you the rules now," his voice was hard now.

"Great." I say under my breath.

"Rule one, you will not run away, obviously. Rule two you will not disobey, which means if I say to do something you will do it. Rule three you will not embarrass me in public. And last but not least rule four, I am allowed to do whatever I want to you, you are mine and mine only, you will not talk ,look or even think of another man. If you break these there will be punishment's. " he smiles and gives me a small hug.

"Anyways, what would you like to do?" He asked nicely.

"I want my freedom back, " my voice was hard.

"Too bad. We are watching a movie and I don't want to hear your griping anymore." He snaps at me. I sit quietly glaring at the tv as some stupid action movie plays.

I can feel him looking at me every once and a while.

"You look adorable when you're mad," he smiles at me with a little laugh.

"I am not mad." I growl out.

"Yes you are, when you're mad you will glare at something off in space and your mouth will be in a straight line." Its creepy how he knows this kinda thing.

"Maybe I am thinking."

"Nope, when you're thinking you will look at the ground and you will form a couple lines in your forehead. " he said matter of fact.

"You're insane," I breathe out without thinking.

"I am not." His voice sounds a little hurt but it's harsh.

"I just know how to use my resources." He said looking back at the tv.

I think about earlier how he said I reminded him of his mother. Whats that suppose to mean? My looks, my emotions, or being kidnapped. My money is on the kidnapped one but it could be any of them. I can all ready tell I am gonna hate every moment of this.

"What about the initials?" I blurt out. He looks at me with his eyebrow raised.

"On the cards I mean,"

"Grey's my middle name, my first name is Mason." He said looking at the tv as if we we're talking about something boring. I mine as well get his name so when I get out if here I can give it to the cops.

"Mason Grey..?" I ask expecting him to fill the last name.

"Alver." He laughs.

"Oh," I smile in victory.

"Miranda Lynn Alver." He smiles I looked at him confused.

"Tollen," I corrected scared.

"Not far long. Plus I think it sounds nice." He smiles happily.

" I am not marrying you." I spat at him.

"Are you disrespecting me, I can punish you?" He smirks at me.

"And you will marry me, because if you don't not only will I punish you, I will punish your brother as well." He growls out. I glare at the ground waiting for an escape plan to pop into my head.