chapter 9

After our argument I decided to spend the rest of the day in this room. Sadly I couldn't lock the door so he would keep walking in and asking if I was hungry. I said no every time, I don't plan on eating either. What happens if it's poisoned or he drugged it so he could rape me. It was around night I would guess. It was dark outside the window.

I looked out the window and noticed a tree about four feet away, I could probably jump onto one of the branches. But I need a plan other than jump out my window and run. So I decided it would be better if I stayed like two days to observe him, to see when he goes to work, how long, and when he gets home. So I will wait and try to get on his good side, try to earn his trust. And then when I get it I will slip out of this hell hole unnoticed.

I slid my legs under the cover and pulled it up to my nose. I close my eyes and try and go to bed. I hear a faint knock on my door before grey walks in. I pretend to be sleeping. I hear his footsteps come near the bed and then I feel breath hit my nose. He probably bent down when he was in front of me.

"I really wish you'd come lay with me in my bed." He breathes out his breath tickling my neck.

I still pretend to be sleeping.

"I know you are awake, princess." He chuckles in my ear. I jump a little from how close he got.

"I am not your princess." I sneer. I flip over so I am not facing him. I hear the floor squeak and then the bed dipped. I feel his arms wrap around my waist as my eyes widen in realization. I begin struggling in his hold. Usually all I ever want to do is cuddle but not with this psycho. I begin kicking and throwing my body around as he pulls me into his chest.

"Let me go!" I shout as I continue thrashing in his hold.

"Stop moving," he groans out.

I lash around a little more until I feel his hands slide to the middle of my thigh. I feel tears blur my vision as I fight harder. He grabs my thigh tightly and i scream out in pain. He must've hit a pressure point or something because it hurt like hell.

"P-please, please stop. It hurts." I whimper out.

"Well when you try to leave me it hurts me, so don't you think you should feel the pain you're causing me to feel?" He mumbles into my hair. I whimper once more until I give up and go limp.

He leans over me and kisses my forehead, "good girl." He coos to me. I feel angry tears slide down my cheeks.

"I love you," he breathes in my ear.

Should I tell him I hate him, which is the truth. Or should I go through with the plan and get his trust.

I guess the sooner I get his trust the sooner I get to leave.

"I-i love you too." My voice cracks as I breathe out the words.

"What?" He says now wide awake.

"I love you," I say louder.

"Then why do you fight me?" He asks confused.

"I-I think we should go slower, we are moving to fast." I lie.

"Oh, that makes sense." He breathes out buying it. I smile in victory, I will be out if here in no time. I just hope when I get away he doesn't come back.

He pulls me closer into his chest. Once I hear his light snores I slide out of his grip and lay as far away from him as I can. I begin feeling tired but I was hesitant about him doing something to me if I fell asleep. My eyes began getting heavy as I tried to keep myself awake. I got out of bed trying to wake myself up. I walk to the door and twist the handle. To my surprise it opened. I walk downstairs, each step I took made a new squeak.

I finally got to the bottom and noticed the front door was in front of me. I walked to it and turned the knob. It opened, this must be a test. I shut the door and go to the left. It led me to the kitchen from earlier. I followed the kitchen and it led me to the pantry I went back over to the stairs and went right. It led me to a big living room with a tv, couch, and chair. I followed the hall and it led me to another bathroom a door to the basement i am guessing and a back door. I definitely wasn't gonna be the girl that decided to explore the basement in the dark so i decided to go to the living room. I turned the tv on and sat on the couch. I watched american dad and noticed it was 3:45 in the morning. I was gonna go back upstairs after that episode but my eyes got heavy and i fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry this chapter was a little shorter, but I've been busy lately. Anyways, please vote and comment it would mean so much if you did. Thank you, enjoy the book.