The Study Buddy

"Is that okay for you Kimberly?" My Teacher asked.

Everyone knew I was very umm.. Let's say dirty. Even though I was a virgin, I always found ways to sexually pleasure myself. And Cameron liked that, we weren't very close or anything since I'm very shy, but he would always get random erections around me. But, it was normal for me, I had a very curvy, hourglass figure with nice breasts and a round butt, or so I was told. Even my brother had erections around me which was sort of disturbing but funny. Cameron never talked about his virginity, he said he's saving it for a someone special. His friends laugh about the fact he's still a virgin in 9th grade but I thought it was cute.

"Well, if he would like to spend time studying, it's fine with me" I answered, crossing my legs, trying not to get any wetter by just thinking about the things he could do to me. "Crap, he's still saving himself" I thought.

"Okay so at mine after school?" Cameron asked on the way out of class. "Sure" I answered looking down, trying to hide my blush.

I felt him staring down my cleavage, biting his lip. I got so distracted I tripped over my own feet and fell to the ground.

"Gosh Kim, your drop dead gorgeous" he said laughing, helping me up. I giggled and picked up my books and papers, they flew everywhere.

Cameron's POV
"Wow Kimberly's always been clumsy" I thought picking up the papers behind her. I couldn't help but notice her thong and her beautiful ass, her skirt, it was so short she should have got dress coded. I tried to hide my erection and prevent it from building up. I quickly grabbed her books "Uh no worries, I'll carry your books.. Hehe.."

I smirked. Then licked my lips, "I'll see you at yours"I said and walked off into my next class.

Cameron's POV
I really like this girl and I need to tell her that I wanted her, quick, my friends are already hitting on her. Maybe, she's mature enough to stay overnight, her body definitely is... And I looove shy girls, they're usually the best in bed, atleast I heard so. I smirked watching her walk away.