Pleasure

I bit my lip I was trying to the right thing but I couldn't hold it any longer. "Stand up" I demanded. He stood up, not knowing what I was going to do. "Pants down"
"Don't need to tell me twice" he smirked.

Now that his pants were off I saw that his bulge was huge! I stroked it and looked up. "Can you fit it in your mouth, you dirty Bitch?" I liked his dirty talk, and took off his boxers. I started to jerk him off, I later then put his massive member in my mouth and gave him head. "Fuck, I don't wanna come yet" he said close to the end and made me stop. 

He pulled me up from his cock and took off my shirt , my nipples were fully erect and he could see that since I wasn't wearing a bra. He started to suck my nipple while massaging the other boob. I moaned in pleasure. "Shut the fuck up ya slut, your gonna wake my big brother up" he said while clenching my nipple between his teeth.

I liked the way we could get caught any minute it made me get more wet. He moved down and removed my skirt.
"Babe, your dripping wet, you want me to help you there?
"Mmhmm"
"How much you want it?
I moaned and squeezed my nipple. " Fuck me up, Cameron, please!"

He smiled and removed my thong his eyes full of passion, like a child opening presents. He put his thumb on my clit,  rubbed in circles and finger banged me. "Mmm, Cameron fuck me with your tongue!"
"You want my tongue inside of you?" He smirked
"Gosh,  stop playing around, Cameron!"
He stuck his tongue inside of me,  I moaned. As he got deeper,  swirling his moist/wet tongue around inside of me.

He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom...