Turned On

"I came because you offered to tutor me" I answered,  lying.  "You sure?" He asked.  "Yes I'm sure" I lied

Cameron's POV
This girl is lying to my face,  atleast I think so. I need to find out more to see if she likes me the way I like her.

*thump*
"Oh sorry" Cameron said.  " Thats fine I said picking up my book that Cameron accidentally bumped while repositioning his feet.

Cameron's POV
"Gawd damn,  she's wet." I thought as I stared at her moist panties while she picked up the book I threw down on purpose.

Cameron scooted closer to me and stared at the page we were on in the book. Oh no,  never mind,  he was staring at my cleavage again. "Are you a virgin?" I asked confidently staring into his eyes. He smirked "Why? Am I on your to-do list?" I squeezed my legs together trying to think of something that will turn me off.

"Cameron,  I'm a virgin,  I don't 'do' anyone"
"Your a virgin?!" He raised his eyebrows "But people say your really dirty" he smirked. "Well,  I umm..  Have my ways." I said sitting up.

"If you show me yours,  I'll show you mine" he stated.

He started kissing my neck, down to the start of my breasts. He caressed one of my boobs in his hands while he kissed me,  I moaned. "Cameron I don't know if this is right" I sighed "Why not?" Cameron asked who was on the floor about to remove my thong from under my skirt. "Come on" he said,  "You fucking turned me on,  and I know your wet."