The Fun Starts

As we got into his bedroom we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Quickly throwing away the rest of clothing we had on. He guided me to the bed and sat down on it, I was on top of him as I grinded on him slowly moaning and picking the pace.

He whispers in my ear, "I want your pussy, I want you to never forget this, I want you to do so many bad things to you, Kimberly Devvins"
I groan " Do it then"
He picks me up and turns me on my back with my legs spreads open. "Gawd, your pussy, its just so innocent, we'll have to change that" he said. He slammed into me without a heads up.
"Fuck Cameron your huge!" I yelled.

He placed my legs on his shoulders while he fucked me.. With each thrust he went deeper and deeper into me.
The bed squeeked during the act, turning me on. He grabbed my waist pulling me toward him every thrust. "Shit, I'm close" I groaned, I started squirming and shaking. He moaned "Stay still" putting a hand on my legs so I lay still.
I saw all my cum drip out of me onto his huge cock.

"Your a squirter?" He asked panting "Uh huh" I answered catching my breath. He kissed me on my forehead as I weakly smiled.

*later*
"It's pretty late" he said looking at his watch " It's 12:30, you can stay overnight if you want"
"I'd love to" I smirked "If you fuck me again later"
I was just putting my top on my bare breasts as his brother opens the door.