The shower

I got up early like I usually did, Cameron was still sleeping so I went into his bathroom to take a cold shower,  just to wake up.  I stepped inside and washed my hair and body making sure not to miss a spot.

  Suddenly two hands grabbed my waist. I felt Cameron's growing Manhood on my ass and turned around and kissed him.  "Up for another fuck?" He asked. I nodded as he pinned me to the shower wall,  kissing my neck. I quietly moaned. He played with my breasts and squeezed my ass.  Cameron trailed down my stomach to my vag. He started to finger me...  hard,  I moaned again "mmmm"

He went down on me sucking my clit while finger banging me. He moaned into my pussy,  I loved the vibrations and the tingling feeling. Cameron came back up and grabbed me he leaned me against the glass,  spread my legs,  and rubbed my clit.  "Bang me,  Cameron, hard!" I was now so horny I needed him inside of me!  He smirked and thrusted into me roughly,  panting and getting sloppier by the minute but keeping up the pace. "Fuck me, Daddy!" This must've encouraged Cameron because he came right away. His fluids rushed into me, some spilled out.  I wiped his sperm off my maidenhood into my mouth and swallowed it.

"So you like 'daddy' huh?" I laughed.  "Shut up" he said grinning as he got out of the shower.

*Later at Breakfast*
"How was your night" Ryan asked grinning at both of us. "I heard everything bruh, must've been real good,  she moans loud as heck,  you know she's a keeper... "
"Shut the fuck up" Cameron said grabbing orange juice. I was wearing Cameron's shirt,  with my beach waves put up in a pony tail. "So what do you guys have planned tomorrow?" Ryan asked. "Oh the usual,  studying" I smirked.
"Yeah just some studying" Cameron Winked.

😏