Juices..

"This should be it" I said staring at house number 27.  I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door. I saw a figure run and open the door through the small blurred window.  "Hey,  glad you made it,  Kimberly" he said.  "No problem" I answered.  He opened the door wide,  letting me step in.

"These are my parents" Cameron said pointing into the living-room  sort of embarrassed. "Hello,  I'm Kimberly" I said introducing myself , smiling.  "Oh we heard a lot about you!" His mum answered.  "Yeah?" I said "I hope only good things" I laughed staring at Cameron who was now totally embarrassed,  scratching the back of his head in a cute way. "Well we're off to Santa Monica,  we won't be back until 5pm,  tomorrow" Cameron's Dad said.  "Thats okay, we have Microwave Pizza rolls" Cameron laughed.  "Be good,  don't do anything dirty with her,  you hear me Cameron?" His mum said. "Yeah,  yeah won't get TOO dirty" he whispered, thinking I couldn't hear a thing.

I bit my lip and went into the living-room and sat down on a chair. "You want anything to eat?" Cameron asked.  "Oh, no thank you" I answered. "So we were on page 162 right?" I asked. Cameron sat down with an Apple and bit into it,  I loved the way it's juices dripped down his chin. I crossed my legs again, trying to hide the fact that my pussy was incredibly wet.  He wiped away the juice and answered "You really come here to study?"
"Well I um... "