Running into Wolfy

ɪm ѕօʀʀy❣
I haven't been posting lately due to personal reasons but I'm trying to get to it. Thank you ❥
                          ••••••••

[Sheilanas Pov]

I couldn't personally meet the Jacob black at the beach because I was too busy enjoying myself in the water...
Believe me i really wanted to meet the one who is known to be really clingy in person but how could I when the animals of the sea were calling me?
I came across a tiger shark and had been swimming with him till we parted. Not many angels can hold their breaths underwater for long, but apparently I'm a rare kind. There has only been one of my kind and that was me. No one had a clue to what kind I was so they just gave up trying. I have many gifts I could possibly think of- heck I could even create one. I could just think of a gift and have it. I made a gift that lets you think of a food and make it pop up before you..let's just say I was always prepared for movie night. Popcorn everywhere!

Anyways, after a total of two hours of swimming with the sea creatures, I dropped Bella off at her house, made my way home and immediately jumped into bed.

Goodnight world.💤✨

<<<<the next following day>>>>
It was a Monday
At Bella's house

It was 6:30 in the morning and I was  up and ready for school. I got to to my Bugatti Veyron and drove to Bella's house. I entered without knocking and ran up to Bella's room. I saw her sleeping..awe!precious. I put a hand over my heart but felt a devious smirk coming through my face. Without a second thought I jumped on Bella's bed and yelled

"Bella! Bella! Hurry up get up FIRE!! Run to safety!" Startling her, Bella ran out the door lighting speed while I dropped on the floor and cracked up laughing. Charlie came in looking for the fire and when Bella came back she glared at me which made me crack up more.

"I actually thought there was a fire!"
She scolds me while Charlie takes a breath of relief and smiles at us arguing before leaving.

"Well I'm sorry but you gotta get ready for school" I reply. She doesn't answer but glares. Ouch!

"I'm sorry bellla. Please forgive meee!!
I'm your cuddle buddy. You can never ignore me or my cuddles!" I go up and cuddle with her but she doesn't respond. So I get an idea.

" I guess no one loves me anymore. I'm alone again. I guess I'll go ask to cuddle with Edward!" She immediately runs up to cuddle me.

"No! I can cuddle with you. Don't involve him.." I raise my eyebrows at her.

" -or anybody else because you can only cuddle me!" She covers up her mistake and I give in. I just LOVE cuddles.

"Ok! But I ship Sullen!"

"Sullen?" She questions . I give her a dumb look

" yeah swan and Cullen heller ?!" I am seriously questioning her knowledge on ship making.

" yeah but why sullen?" I stare at her with the same expression once again.

" who wants a ship name "BEDWARD"?!! I mean it sounds so unnatural . Bed-ward ??? Or Edwella??"  She immediately cracks up laughing at the names but stop when she realized that it was hers and Edwards together that made the ridiculous ship name. For her own and Edwards pride she tries to defend them but I just told her to stop. It wouldn't work and she eventually agreed with me. We got ready and head to school

Today was a boring day with Edward glaring at Bella on the class trip and
me talking about cars and fashion with Rose and Alice.

So after school had finished I decided to take a jog once again in the woods.

I was singing a song when suddenly I came across to the same wolf I met weeks ago. I instantly light up and approach him.

||SAMS POV||

Today was just a normal day with the the pack and I. Paul just joined after Jared and I swear he is going to make my head explode! He just gets more and more annoying by the day.

I wanted to get away from him so badly that I decided to take over Jared's shift. Heck even he wanted that shift just to get away from Paul but luckily I was alpha. *smirk

I was laying on the spot where I met the girl that I came across a couple weeks ago when suddenly a heavenly voice pulled me out of my thoughts.
Its her. I stood up quickly in my wolf form just when I came face to face with her. She just has a great vibe to her that seems so innocent and fragile. I can already tell by the way she treats me that she is kind and brave. I mean how would you treat a wolf twice your size that could possibly kill you?

When she catches sight of me she beams and approaches me to hug my oversized wolf head. I smile a wolfy crooked smile.

"I missed you so much wolfy!" She exclaims softly. She starts petting me once again that makes me instantly purr.

"I wish I could visit you more often but I have some drama going on." I still haven't even gotten her name yet. As if reading my mind she tells me her name is Sheilana. What a pretty name. After a few minutes of her talking and petting me she gets up to leave but I start to protest by whining and tugging her sweater gently. She smiles.

"I'll visit you I promise and I never break my promises." She kisses my wolfy forehead and I smother her face with my wolffish kisses on her cheeks.
She laughs, as she walks away I feel as if I should bring her back and keep her I my arms to protect her as if I were treating her like my own pup. What can I say, I already consider as a sister. I already feel a brotherly protective side coming up. She's already become someone important in my life besides Emily.

And she kept her promise. She visited me day after day for the past few weeks until that special day. The Cullen's left.
That day was the best and worst day.
The best because the Cullen's left but the worst because I no longer felt the comfort and warmth of a sister.

It was taken from Bella Swan.
•••••

Byeeee❥