What about quil?

unedited 😅

Sheilana Uley

"No bells, I'm busy tonight. Anyways, I gotta go Sam's calling me." I lie as i hear her sigh on the other end of the line. I hate lying, but I'm under the command of Sam. I can't be involved with anyone outside of the pack.

"Okay, I'll just ask jake." I sigh as she hangs up. "So, what'd the leechlover call for?" I hear Paul ask. I turned to him and gave him an irritated glare.
      "She just asked if I could go with her and this other dude to the movies."Paul snorts.
       "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sam wouldn't let you. I mean, you heard the rules Shei." I groan. "And besides, you have patrol tonight."
       "Please, don't remind me." I groan and collapse on the sofa. I don't want patrol. It's SO boring. I mean all you have to do is just sit there and watch for anything that might cause harm.
The only thing I've come across is a worm in my apple that I found on the ground. Yeah, I shouldn't have even thought about eating it since it came from the ground.. but after seeing the worm from taking one bite of it, I quickly threw it as far as I could and threw up the remains in my stomach.
      I hear the door open and Emily walks in with the groceries.
   "Sam wants you Paul. He says, you have to take over Jared's shift." I hear Paul mutter something..
  "The fûck is Cameron thinking?"He grumbles. I hit the back of his head as he goes to get up.
  "What was that for?!" He glares at me whilst rubbing the back of his head.
"For swearing Lahote. I don't tolerate none of that here." I point my finger at him.
    "Girls, I swear." He growls as he heads out.

One day, I hope his mate knocks some sense into him.

➿➿➿➿••➿➿➿➿

"So, you and Embry are the ones on patrol tonight Shei." Embry cheers as he slings an arm around my shoulder.
"I guess it's you and me sis." He grins at me. I roll my eyes, remove his arm and start to walk off.
"I'm not in the mood em." He runs after me and takes hold of my arms.
"Come on, Shei. I just wanna hang out with my sister more." His happy expression turns into a more glum one."Is it a crime wanting to get to know you?" His eyes start getting teary and at that moment, I have fully excepted the fact that Embry Call could be my brother.
I muster up the courage to embrace him in a hug. "It's not a crime, and I want to get to know you too Embry." I pull back to see his expression. He has a goofy looking grin plastered on his face but I could still see the tears in his eyes.
"Come on em." I tug on his arm "Let's go looking for more worms on patrol." He looks at me questioningly
"It's a long story." Which I didn't mind explaining to him as he cracks up.

______

"Looking good sis" I hear Embry comment on my now muddy fur. I growl as I lunge for his laughing figure.

"It's your fault I look like this Call." I snap at him. For a moment he looks apologetic until he cracks up laughing.

"I'm sorry. I just can't take you seriously right now." I growl at him and he backs off.

"Yknow, I sometimes wonder if you're looking for a death wish or just plain stupid." He looks at me in confusion and I give him a Wolfy grin in return.

SPLASH.
YELP.
GROWL.
.... laugh that may sound like a hyena choking.

It all goes in order. As Embry gets soaked in water, he shrieks, then yelps which turns into a threatening growl as I laugh.. which doesn't sound like a laugh at all.

Where'd the water come from ? It's simple..

I used one of my many powers to soak Embry with cold water.

I hear a growl

I sometimes forget that in wolf form, we can all hear each other's thoughts.

Some may find that disturbing but I actually love it.

I mean, I always hear Jared thinking back to his most embarrassing moments.. and who am I to pass this amazing opportunity of teasing him? 

"You're evil." I hear Jared say in the link. I chuckle.

"I thought you were off jar."

"Yeah but Sam called me in. He says something's come up. And you two need to get down here quick." Embry and I don't waste time as we hurriedly ran back to the house.

-time skip-

"What happened?" I ask Jared. I look around the room to see that there's only four of us and Sam is nowhere in sight.
  "Sam called us in." Jared's so smart

   "Well no shït" Embry replies but I don't correct him as I'm quite annoyed of Jared's information.
    "Him and Paul are coming. Just rest your wolfy ass down Embry." He rolls his eyes.
     "You're one too Jardine." They both growl as I laugh amused by their antics.
They instantly stop growling as Sam and Paul enter the house; Paul slamming the door in the process
    "Hey, watch it bud." I warn him "you break it, you're buying a new one for Emily." I tell him as Emily laughs from the kitchen. Sam stops growling at Paul, obviously annoyed as well.
    "So, what happened Sam?" I ask as they both sigh. I furrow my eyebrows.
   "Is there something wrong?"

"Jacob shifted Shei." I instantly shut up. I'm at a loss for words. I thought they said Quil was the one to be shifting next.

"When?" I ask Sam and he sighs. He's been doing that a lot lately. He must be really tired.
  "Just a while ago. Bella was lucky that he left early." He says. And I instantly arose to my feet.
    "Is she okay?" I question him with worry evident in my features. He nods
     "She's fine, he won't be hanging around her anymore. Rules are rules." It took me a while to realize
     "He declined didn't he?" I knew all about Jacob being in line for alpha. I guess he's too dumb enough to see that if he accepted, he could've changed the rules. Sam nods and Jared snorts.
     "Idiot. I guess he's too hung up on Isabella Swan to even realize that he might have an imprint out there." I don't know why, but the word imprint made me shudder. It wasn't in disgust or anything, I just don't know.
     "Yeah, but .. what about Quil?" Embry's expression saddens at the mention of one of his best friends.
      "He'll be alone until he shifts." Sam says.  I nod understanding, but I still feel sad for the guy. I walk over to Embry and hug him as he slumps over in defeat at Sam's words.

                          ➿➿➿

Short chapter but I'll try to make the next longer.x