She-wolf?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas 🎄🎁❤
Sam Uley

"Hello, Billy Black speakin." I hear Jacobs father speaking through the line. I clear my throat.

"Hey, billy. I'm calling because I have something important to discuss with you." I say in a slightly urgent tone.

"Oh, hey Sam, what's wrong." He asks. I can lace the worry in his voice.

"I need to talk to you about my sister." He goes silent.

_________

"Come in, cone in." He ushers me into his house. I go and sit on the sofa.

"So, you have a sister?" Billy asks. All of a sudden I hear a sound of someone choking.

I turn around and see old man Quil.
(I forgot what he was called. Is that right?)

He was choking on his spit.

"Y– you have a sister?" He (spluttered) asked with wide eyes . I nod my head.

"Yeah-" I sigh "– my so called parents, kept that secret from me. They gave her up for adoption when I was a kid."

Just by saying those words were making me shake in anger.

Old Quil walked beside me and pat my shoulder. I think that's his way of telling me to calm down.

I fortunately did which was surprising, seeing as how easily mad I get.

I think that surprised him too but he didn't seem to show it.

He just gave me a sympathetic expression while billy still had a shocked expression.

He cleared his throat.

"Wow, uhm— tell me about her, your sister." billy said.

"Well for starters, her name— she likes being called Shei, and she is an absolute angel." I'm pretty sure I have a  massive smile on my face while explaining to them about her.

"She's really short. But, it suits her, and just .. she's a really good person." I smile. They look at me with two genuine smiles.

"She sounds great." Old Quil says as he pats my shoulder. Billy approaches me in his wheelchair, and stops right in front of me.

"She sounds fine, by the tone in your voice, it sounded like something was wrong." Billy asks with a frown.

I suddenly remember why I was here in the first place.

"Yeah, this is really important. I think we should all sit." Old Quil takes a seat on the couch. I look at Billy. He gives me a dumb look.

"Well I think you've forgotten that I've been sitting all along. Hurry up." He tells me.

Cue the blush, fortunately, my skin is a more tannish color so it doesn't show.

"Haha, right." I clear my throat. How embarrassing.. "I was going to ask you if you knew anything about my parents genes. Like if there were more to it than only the 'wolf' genes." I quoted wolf with my fingers.

They both frown deeply.

"Why? W- where'd you get that idea from?" Old Quil asks me. Billy holds his right hand up.

"Wait, is this about Shei?" He asks. I hesitantly nod in reply.

"Shei, she uh.. she .." I couldn't seem to make a sentence. I was getting nervous, which barely happens.

"What is it Sam?" Old Quil asks; impatiently.

"She's different. Very different." I simply state.

"How different?" Billy asks

"She doesn't inherit the wolf genes, but she is something that you would have never guessed."

"What? A lizard?" Billy asks, and I give him a 'really' look in reply, as he shrugs.

"No. She has wings." The weird thing about me telling them is that they have the same reaction.

They visibly gulp.

"What?" They questioned simultaneously.

"Wings.. Like an- an angel." Again, they don't react. They just give each other a look.. a knowing look.

I swear I saw Old Quil give Billy a faint smile.

They turn to me.

"Has she been acting differently? You know like having mood swings these couple weeks?" Old Quil asks

I shake my head with a frown upon my face.

"No, she's not on her period." I give them a look on disbelief.

After what u just told them, that's what they ask, mood swings?

"We don't mean it like that, we mean like if there is a time where she acts differently than her usual self Sammy." Billy says.

I growl lowly at the name but shake my head in reply.

"No, she's completely normal. Why?" I ask in annoyance and curiosity.

I am a bit worried, but I'm more curious at this point.

"Watch out for her Sammy, she may be close to shifting." Billy simply states.

____________

To be continued...