Part 51

Part 51

~~~

While walking to school, I was kind of shock to see Howl again after that last night. After that weird series of events, I decided, last night, to ignore him if ever I happen to see him this morning. I was not disappointed by Howl because he was there in front of the school gate as if he was waiting for someone.

     For me.

      I gulped and continued to walk with my green eyes focusing straight. Trying to force my eyes not to move towards his direction and act as if no one's affecting me. My heart was beating fast when I closed in our distances.

      "Mate!" he called out to me when I was nearing him. I ignored out his embarrassing calls with a straight poker face plastered in my face. This is not him, I said to my mind, Ignore him... I pursed my lips with my hands clenched, feeling the sweat forming in my hands.

       I yelped when I found myself being grabbed in the wrist. The sparks electrified me in a way that oddly pleasures me. He must have felt it too because I noticed the way his Adam's apple move while he swallowed his saliva. He then gently pulled me somewhere in a corner.

     Before he could speak, I interrupted him by harshly retreating back my wrist and with a scowl, I demanded him on what is wrong with him.

      "Please...! Just stop trying to enter my life again! I'm done with you..." His face was expressing hurt with my words. I know that he's my mate, but didn't he say that he loves Candy, not me?! I am just simply returning the favor.

       I opened my mouth, but was stopped when he pushed me hard. So hard that I fell to the ground. I was beyond shock on what he just did. I looked up at him and saw his face was filled with anger.

      Anger, I scoffed. I should be the one who's mad because he's such a douchebag... He loves Candy, yet he still chose to kidnap me and stuffed me in that dark basement.

     I am so mad, but I still choose to keep that anger in. I'm tired... I'm very tired. I'm having the urge to reject him, but I kept remembering the consequences. I kept remembering Bled's pitiful situation in that time.

      "Why are you mad?!" I spat out. At the same time, tilting my head to the other side in a casual manner.

       It was then, in a blink of an eye, the werewolf crouched down, made my face looked at him, and forced his lips on mine...

      And thus, my second kiss unwillingly being taken by him.

Meanwhile in Pinkie's P.O.V.~

I wiped the sweat away from my forehead and waited for the text from that sneaky old witch. I am now somewhere in some unrecognizable place, in an old abandoned bridge. I am here because the witch ordered me to do so. I tried to ask why, but she only stopped me with that wrinkly hand of hers.

      I sneered mentally. I wonder why I kept following her even though I despised her so. Ever since she lied to Bled...maybe, it's because she knows a way to help me from this craziness of fate. Or maybe, I still have faith on her... that she's not really a bad witch.

Beep.

      My phone vibrated on my hold. I looked down and saw that it's from her... I'm here, it said.

     I gazed up and saw a form walking towards me. And sure, it was the sneaky old witch Theresa. I gave her a scowl and asked in a shouting manner on why we have to meet here on this abandoned bridge.

      She didn't respond and only when she is close enough, I saw the malicious smirk on her face. I crossed my arms, suspicious. Curious on what she had on her cunning mind.

       "What?!" I demanded when she paused over me. Theresa's smile widened and responded with a very short answer.

        "Done," said she.

      I completely understood what she meant by that. Nodding my head, I asked in a murmuring tone. "So what now? What will happen to that girl after that?"

       The old woman chuckled. "See it for yourself..."

       Theresa brought out her hands, a wisp of blue smoke coming out from it. I gasped when our surroundings later was covered with blue smoke.

        It was then I found myself in a mall...