Part 67

Part 67

~~~

Two days later, after those depressing incidents where in Bled was informed to be in a coma, and Pinkie found out that she had no mate anymore, the two girls, Rys and Pinkie, were both striving to cope up with the misfortunes and karmas they had received.

The weekend was finally over. But even though they didn't have the will to go to school, they still have to.

"I miss Bled," stated Rys in an almost inaudible voice as she ate her lunch with Pinkie.

The blonde haired girl nodded in agreement. She could feel her best friend. She missed him too; she missed her guy.

The atmosphere over their table really carried that sullen air. It was obvious that they were grieving over something.

...until the demon arrived.

Jace looked happy, a big smile drawn over to his handsome face, and it got wider when he saw his beloved mate. At last, after two days of not seeing her.

He rudely took a sit beside the sad Rys. But he didn't seem to notice the sadness that both of the girl were emitting. He just wrapped his arm around his mate's shoulder.

"Did you miss me?" He intendedly asked in a seducing tone, hoping that she would be aroused by his voice.

Rys shivered, not from the voice, but from the closeness of their bodies to each other. She was not able to respond because the man suddenly embraced her lovingly.

Pinkie remained quiet in her seat, but she was annoyed at the man in front of him.

Rude, just rude!

Pinkie silently watched them again and then shook her head, not wanting him to disturb their peace of eating. She cannot also deny that she was envious of her best friend, of still having other mates...

It was just too unfair, she thought.

Rys quickly took note the envious expression of her friend's face, so she immediately pushed her mate off her figure.

"Rys," he whined.

Rys ignored him and continued eating her food together with her blonde haired friend. Pinkie mentally smiled in the inside, seeing Rys was not having a hard time in the demon's advances.

"Shut up, Jace, no one needs you here," Pinkie said with a scowl on her tired face. And of course, Jace gave her a glare, not liking on what she said. But still, he still continued to disturb them.

The blonde haired girl groaned in pure irritation while Rys continued on ignoring the demon mate. Her thoughts focused back on her vampire mate.

Days passed by more, and it was still the same as ever. Bled hadn't received his justice yet and everyday, he was visited by the girls. Jace continued to annoy the hell out of them, but it never bothered Rys.

As for her Howl, she had never seen him ever since that day. For Hash, it was also the same with him. Rys cannot help admit that she missed both of their presence in her life.

With Cands, there were no news, which was weird. Considering that he just disappeared mysteriously. And for Theresa, Rys never ever dared visit that cruel witch.

After all, it was her fault.

Or just her deserving karma. Rys puffed out an air as she kicked a small rock in the sidewalk. She was currently going to a store to buy noodles for herself. The reason? Her mother and father went off to visit a friend that was in the hospital.