Part 75

Part 75

~~~

"Now, that you guys all know the truth, I guess I'm finally done with this bs," Rys said as she gently rubbed her temples. After a long time, she finally said it, and she didn't expect them to take it so nicely.

If she should have known, then she should have admitted it earlier. The black haired girl chortled to herself as she gave her vampire a hug. Bled, with a smile, returned it.

Howl looked away in jealousy.

"But are you not going to choose from one of us?" he asked with a small voice.

Rys pulled away from the hug and gave the werewolf a look. As much as she wanted to call Howl "her werewolf", she couldn't. In reality, he was Candy's werewolf, and that, Rys couldn't deny at all.

Howl wanted the girl to choose from one of them. That couldn't happen. It means that she's going to reject the others if she's going to choose one. And coming from his mouth, that was a surprise!

Rys shook her head. "I'm not greedy at all, Howl, but you see. If I pick one among you, then the others will be rejected, and then they will feel the pain."

Howl gritted his teeth. "But is it much better than seeing your mate in someone's arms?"

Rys got taken aback. What does he mean? Wait, was Howl jealous right now? She wanted to ask that, but she quickly remembered that it was all just because of the bonds.

"I don't know."

"All I know is that you will feel the pain eternally if you reject your mate," the black haired girl softly whispered, recalling the time when her vampire Bled collasped in the classroom.

It was a painful sight.

Rys breathed out as she gave her vampire a sad and guilty look. Bled noticed it and immediately was swarmed by sadness. He didn't want to see his mate this way.

Quickly, he glared at Howl in accusation.

"You know that I don't care about your ass, but can't you see she cares about you? I already felt that pain before, and boy it was so painful. She doesn't want you to experience that too, so shut up and listen to her."

Bled's eyes turned red. "Besides, you are not jealous, right? You are not affected of me holding Rys because you only care about Candy."

"Right?"

Howl gritted his teeth. This again? He already admitted he loves Rys. Did this vampire want him to confess in front of her. If he wants, well he will do it right now.

"I do-"

Rys let out a weak laugh. "Of course, he does."

"Howl loves Candy. If he feels jealous, then that's just the mate bonds thing."

No.

No, Howl wanted to say but couldn't. He was too late. Rys had believed that he wouldn't ever learn to love her. But he did, right at the start, but he was so stupid to grasp that fact.

Bled slipped a smirk when Rys wasn't looking at him. He knew it. Howl was too defeated to even defend himself. Bled knew that if he even confesses to her, Howl would be thrown a lot of questions that he couldn't even answer.

***

"Thank you for your help, guys," she said to Pinkie and to the other people with a grateful smile on her face. And it was true, she was grateful because finally her life was okay. Although not so okay like before, it was still okay.