Part 56

Part 56

~~~

Theresa covered her mouth, wanting to puke at the revolting smell that lingered over the dead body. And the sight of the her bloody wounded grandson. She felt her tears forming at the sight.

     That stupid Pars! What have he done to himself?! The old witch crouched down and got a neat handkerchief on her pocket. She then began to wipe the blood off the empty body.

     Theresa shook her head, mumbling an ancient spell soon later. The dead body's surrounding lighted up so bright that it made the witch cover her gray eyes for protection. When the light had faded, she let herself look to the now clean body.

     Instead of being satisfied with her work, she squinted her gray eyes on the dead body. Noticing now the left traces of darkness on Par's body.

     Her gray eyes sooner widened, shock at the new-found realisation. She knew her foster grandson thirsts for power, but she never knew...

      Cr*p.

      Theresa gazed up the sky. Did he really just do that?!

<><><>Rys<><><>

"Rys, may I sit with you?" Rys snapped out from her daze when a black haired Jace suddenly sat down beside her. She frowned upon that and mentally said a "no" in her mind.

     Why the hell did he even ask if he already sat down beside me?! Poor Rys puffed out a sigh and straightened her posture, not minding the man.

     Jace pouted. "You giving me the silent treatment now, Rys. I could still see that you haven't forgiven me yet about my mistake on kidnapping you to my house."

      "..." Like before, the green eyed girl ignored his statement and continued on eating her sandwich that was prepared by her beloved mother.

     Yes, she might have forgiven him already, but that was only just 50%. Rys chewed on her food while Jace gave her a sad cute-ish look.

     I wonder if Hash's okay now...She rested her elbow on the table unconsciously as she thought of her vampire mate's brother.

     Now, that I think about it, the look he gave me last night looked so different, s-s-so mysterious.

     Rys pursed her lips and closed her eyes for a second, recalling that sweet kiss bestowed to her by Hash in the forehead.

     Jace noticed it and eyed her curiously. His gaze sooner falling to the healthy pink lips he had touched with his own on the day he had kidnapped her to his home. She should had been his on that day, but was completely ruined by that vampire. He gritted his teeth.

      "Who is that guy anyway?!" He angrily thought.

      "Huh?" Alarmed by the sudden blunt of her demon mate, she looked to his dark brown eyes with her widened green one's.

      Jace calmed down and waved his hands off. "Uhm, it's nothing. I'm just thinking of someone."

      Curious, Rys leaned in closer to the guy and asked slowly, "Can you tell who is it?"

     Her green eyes sparked mischievously. The guy scratched his head for a moment until realizing that the girl had finally talked to him. He smiled charmingly, making Rys blushed a little.

     "About the boy who took you away from me." His true smile faded into a fake one while his eyes held a glint of suppressed anger.

     "I also noticed that he's a vampire. I am just wondering on what's your relationship with him. Is he your boyfriend or is it the other guy?" Jace looked at the girl so gravely that it scared the girl a little.

     Does he mean Hash and Bled? The girl exhaled and fixed her black hair with her hands.

      "Are you jealous?" She asked calmly.

      The man got taken aback, but he immediately retained his poised. He nodded his head without a shame and gave her a direct look.

      "Yes," He replied.

       It was her turn to get surprised. She, soon later, laughed out. Shocking him even Rys herself. She smiled at him and patted his head.

      "So blunt," She mumbled and took back her hand. And continued eating her food. Leaving a flustered Jace; he could still feel the warmthness left by his mate. Pure silence dawned upon the couple.

      The school bell soon rang, causing for Rys to stand up and hurried to her classroom. It was then Jace realized that Rys hadn't answered his question yet.

      That girl... He smiled softly.