Part 58

Part 58

~~~

"Are you fine, Pinkie? Where have you been yesterday? I was so worried on what might have happened to you!"

As soon as Pinkie arrived school, she was greeted by Rys who kept on asking her questions. Being her best friend, she decided to tell the truth, excluding the fact about the mysterious potion given by the tyrant witch Theresa. Once she told her about the purple-eyed man, Rys instantly began to ask question that was now circulating about the man.

"Is he handsome?" Pinkie rolled her eyes at the very first question of her best friend about Tag. But she chuckled lightly and answered honestly with a yes. Rys continued to ask more, some of containing weird questions like does he smell nice or does he have a big *ss.

Yep, Rys can be such a weirdo at times.

"What is his name?" Rys asked later after a couple of questions. Without even thinking much about it, Pinkie answered, blushing a little.

"Um, Tag." Her black haired friend raised her eyebrow as if asking if she was not kidding. Pinkie let out a laugh and nodded to her best friend.

"Yep, it's his name. As in Hashtag." The blonde haired girl cracked out a smile as she said her statement. Rys cannot help but return it.

"Oh..." During in the middle of the girls's conversation, a smiling Jace appeared out of nowhere. To Pinkie's dismay. A frown suddenly lifted the corner of her lips. She clearly didn't want to see the demon.

"Hi, Rys." Rys nodded her head to the black haired guy, acknowledging his greeting to her. Jace's smile widened as he gazed her with his dark brown eyes. The blonde haired girl scowled when the demon didn't bother to greet her. That was her other reason on why she did not like him.

He only cares for his mate!

Rys noticed her friend's reaction, causing for her to give a "sorry" smile for her mate. Pinkie rolled her blue eyes at her smile. Not liking the stupid fact that her friend had to say sorry to her for her mate Jace.

"So, uh, may I fetch you later?" Jace asked after a long moment of staring creepily at his mate.

Geez, Pinkie thought, I'm so lucky that I don't have a mate like that... but then, I do not know her that much. Right?

After being asked by a question and being sent a couple of cute puppy eyes, Rys tilted her head to her friend's direction for help, only to see her staring blankly ahead of her.

Pinkie! The black haired girl wanted to shout at the girl but instead of doing that, she maintained her poise and smiled at the demon.

"Nah, I'm fine on my own."

Jace's eyebrow furrowed. Obviously disappointed with her words, but he quickly covered his feelings with a sweet small smile; yet with his responding words, there are still traces of dejection. "Okay, I guess..."

Jace then left. Pinkie was still in her dazed state, making her pinch her friend's nose sharply.

"Hey, ouch!" Her best friend's hands immediately flew up to her nose, giving her a "why'd you do that" look. She only answered with a smile, not bothering to speak.

Although Rys was curious on what her friend thinking, she decided to be quiet about it.

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

After returning from school, she greeted her parents and ran up to her room. Only shockingly to see Bled on her bedroom. He was lying down on her bed; his blue eyes closed. Her green eyes widened, later narrowing to the man.

"B-b-bled?! What are you doing over here?!" After those words hurled out from her lips, Bled was now casually sitting on her bed, giving her a cute smile.

"I just came by to visit you." was what he said. His lips then frowned as he stood up from the bed, walking over to her.

"I noticed that ever since I am so busy looking for that damn demon I wasn't able to spend enough time with you."

Rys's breathing paused when Bled stopped in front of her. His lips very close to hers, millimeters away from touching. She swallowed her saliva.

"Bled..."

She was stopped from speaking more when the vampire touched her lips with his index finger. Tingles stung her in a very nice way.

Bled half smiled. "Lets make our nights pleasant, shall we?"

And with that, he closed the distance.