Chapter 6

My father looked at me with pure hatered. "Did you know?"
   "Sort of." I didn't understand my dad sometimes.
    "You two get out of my sight." My dad said to them. "Especially you Cameron. I don't want to hear any nonsense ever again from you!"
   "Wait but dad-"
   "Be quiet." My dad said that felt like thunder or that he slapped me. I put my head down not bothering to look at him. As they exit out I could hear the big door closing with the guards helping them exit. So then it could just be me and my dad. I was sure in for this one.
    He sighed tired. "I don't believe you."
   "Well I feel something with him. Why don't you want him to be my mate."
    "Are you insane? He is a scout wolf. He just wanted to look for an excuse. You can't trust wolves that are not from our pack. Especially if there the ones that look for danger and report it back to their alpha."
   I gave him a hard stare. "I know he's not like that."
    He looked at me as if I was the dumbest person. "And tell me what do you know about him."
   "Well I would but somebody told him to get out of your sight." My face was hot I could tell my anger really did show a lot. "Are we done here?"
   After that I heard someone open the door without a knock or anything. It was a scout wolf from our pack named Jeffery.
"My king I am so sorry to enter in like this but the pack is in trouble."
My dad stood up fast. "From what pack?"
"The eastern pack."
He then went towards Jeffery. "Tell me what are-" He stopped and looked back at me. "Princess you stay here." Then he exited. Leaving me in the throne room by myself. While I got up and exit out the small door on the other side of the room.

Princess Moonlight (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara