Chapter 10

I felt cold and started to get hungry. For the whole night I felt lonely. Nothing comforting me because all there was was chains and skeletons with stains of blood. No window to look through but only a door with bars. Dim.
      I heard someone knock on my door which made me surprised and I quickly turned around seeing who it was.
      It was Cameron. I snarled at him. He was in his human form. I couldn't help it but he reminded me of home. His sweet smell making me feel safe for some reason and his eyes so caring.
    "Did they hurt you?" He asked in a worried voice.
    "And why on earth do you care?" I said in a nasty voice. But then wanting to take it back. Even if I can't see him completely his voice comforts me.
     "Well because your still a precious-"
     "Oh cut the crab out. Tell me why are you really here." I gave him a hard stare. I needed to release the anger in me. Even though I knew he couldn't see my face.
     He looked down at what he was holding, I couldn't really tell what it was but he put it through the holes.
     "A present."
      I walked slowly but carefully. I sniffed it and lifted the object with my mouth it felt like clothes. My eyes opened up in shock. "Why-" I said but when I looked up he was gone.
      I looked around the room trying to find the darkest corner where I turned into my human form and hurried to change. I felt a braw. I started to blush but I put it on quickly even if it was a little too small. I cursed myself. Does he really think I'm small? I then put on a plain pink shirt and jeans with sandals. It felt as if he didn't really get me good fitting clothes but it was better then nothing.
"Hey moonlight it times to go." Said a fierce voice.
I looked. He was definitely not Carmeon. He opened the door for me. I quickly got out not wanting to be there but either way the man pushed me out hard.
"What's your promblem?" I said mad.
"Shut it and follow me." He then started to walk up the stairs it took a while until finally we were in the throne room. The natural light hitting me in the face once again I put my hand up shielding the light for a second. He then turned to me.
I finally saw him he had a small scar in his lip wearing a black cloak with his hood up hiding his forehead and eyebrows. Icy blue eyes as his face looked like it had such a sad story behind it that you just feel bad for him.
    "The king will come soon so just stay put and be quiet." He said annoyed by the sight of me.
    We waited for a while. I kept secretly glancing at him. I was so curious about him. He looks like he'a 40 or something. I guess he must've seen me looking because he growled at me.
    "What are you looking at?"
    "You."
     "Well stop it." He said in a death threat. Ever since I got her I been feeling like a rouge wolf. Sure I didn't like being a princess but this is just too much.
    The doors opened slowly revealing Sammael. His face having a nasty smile. He looked at me.
    "So I see that your in your human form." He looked at me up and down. It  made me feel uncomfortable like I wanted to hide my body.
    "Well follow me it's time for a few a changes I said earlier."
     "What-"
      "Shut up and just follow me!" He said rude as he started to walk.
      I walked fast behind him as the doors closed. Revealing me into a giant room.