Chapter 50 - Aura Tiger

Bi Liang looked around him "Ahaha! What a joke! You are such comedians, your acting is formidable! I understand so please stop joking around! Please, tell me it was all a joke and... Stop... Now..." His expression slowly turned into despair as he noticed nobody was saying anything. He looked around him blankly and fell on his knees. Lao Jianghu expressionlessly bowed and apologized.

"I am sorry. I have taken over the body of Lao Jianghu to protect this Sect, its Disciples and Elders, but also this world! Once the Shadow Dragon regains its full power, it will start to destroy all and everything because it is a creature of chaos, it will not rest until everything is plunged into darkness and destruction!"

Bi Liang clenched his fist and hit the ground in despair. Suddenly, he looked up hopefully "When this battle finishes and the Shadow Dragon is defeated... Then... Will Father come back?"

Lao Jianghu looked down and didn't speak. The silence hit Bi Liang like a mountain falling on top of him. He couldn't breathe and couldn't even speak. He yelled and banged his head on the ground.

"Uh-uaaaaaaa! Father! Father!" Streams of tears fell from his cheeks and fell on the ground. As he yelled some even rolled into his own mouth but he didn't notice the salty beads at all as he drowned himself in grief. The Protectors, their disciples as well as the members of the Golden Tiger faction couldn't do anything but watch silently as they didn't know what to do.

Only one person acted at this time and it should probably be pretty obvious who that would be...

Suddenly, just as Bi Liang was about to hurt himself any further, Cheng Hao grabbed his shoulders before he could hit the ground another time. Bi Liang was shocked for a bit but then turned and glared at him angrily "Cheng Hao! Let me go this instant!"

Cheng Hao coldly and ruthlessly slapped him on the face hard. Bi Liang flew a few meters back before he could get up, Cheng Hao hit him again. Bi Liang gasped for air but found himself eating dirt again. And the boy slapped him again. And again. And again.

Bi Liang was completely stunned and powerless. He lifted his hands to protect his face but then realized that Cheng Hao had stopped his blows.
The older man coughed out a small mouthful of blood and looked at the boy confused "Why?"

Cheng Hao expressionlessly opened his mouth and asked "Is the ground your enemy? Why should you hit the ground? Shouldn't you hit this Shadow Dragon instead? You can't, right? Well, since you can't, then kill that Chu Sai instead! He was also one of the reasons that your father is here no longer! Do not drown yourself in grief... Take revenge so that you shouldn't grief as you will know that his spirit will be happy knowing that he has been avenged!"

Everyone stared at the youth speechless. How could such a boy speak of such stuff like killing and avenging someone so easily? As for the Golden Tiger Faction, they were more surprised by the fact that Cheng Hao was thought of as a kid at all.

Some even laughed in their minds and smiled bitterly 'Try a week, no a day of training with him and you will soon forget his age...'

Bi Liang looked at the boy with shock. Then he recovered and his eyes grew red from the rage "Of course! That is right!" He got up and looked around "Where is he? Where is that bastard? I will kill him!"

Bi Liang waved his hand and a gigantic bow appeared. It was over ten meters long and Bi Liang effortlessly picked it up. Cheng Hao smiled in his mind 'Aura Grandmaster... As expected from the disciple of an Aura manipulation expert like Lao Jianghu?'

Suddenly, Cheng Hao trembled.

The child's eyes's eyes widened and he looked at Lao Jianghu's figure 'Aura manipulation expert?!? Why would I think of him as..." Suddenly he remembered the scene of the old man waving his sleeve, creating the throne made out of golden weapons.