Chapter 77

New chapterrr!!

Woo sooo yeaaa here's the chapter you all wanted! :)

Thank you for all the support! :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Ignore any mistakes thanks :)

******************

CHAPTER 77

Everything seems to freeze as my mind catches up with what my eyes have saw.

Noah.

Noah and Melanie.

My mind doesn't seem to register it, as I stand there feeling my heart shatter with every second I stay standing still.

No...no, no, no.

I can't breath. I can't even think straight as all I see is someone else all over the person that's supose to be mine...

“Lexi!”

A body runs into me but I don't move away, my feet seeming to be frozen but my eyes flicker towards the face of my friend.

“Lexi?! What the hell-”

Charlie's voice suddenly stops, as she sees what I see. Sees what I see just at the moment that the black figure pulls away.

“Oh my gosh...” I hear her whisper, and as I feel the stinging sensation start back up again, a sudden rush of adrenaline pulses through my veins, and as those dark brown eyes meet mine, my feet are moving once again.

Pushing past anyone in my way, I make a run for the main entrance door, bursting into the cold night air but keep running as I don't seem to feel the bitterness of it.

No, no...I just feel the breaking and weight of my heart.

I run into a railing, collapsing against it as I struggle to breath through the sobs that shake my body and I grip hold of the railing as my legs begin to feel weak and give out from under me so I know drop to the concrete floor, not even acknowledging the sharp ground scraping against my bare legs.

I hear shouts in the distance, and I squeeze my eyes shut as my chest burns. Constricting even tighter as I breath out fast gasps of air, I start to feel light headed and grip the cold railing tighter.

“Lexi! Oh god, holy sh*t, Lexi!”

A body comes to my side, and I barely just recognise it as belonging to Charlie as she crouches down to my height.

“Lexi? Lexi, it's alright...it's okay....sshh...” She coos, arms wrapping around my body as she pulls me close towards her...

But I refuse, and pull away from her hold as I grasp hold of the top railing, wobbly pulling myself up to my feet and pushing away the comfort that Charlie wants to give me..

“N-no...no...” My words manage to mumble out through the sobs that pass my lips even though I try to stop..

“LEXI?!”

I squeeze my eyes closed again as my head swirls and hurts as I hear that voice...his voice.

“Lexi! Lexi!-”