Chapter 30

New Chapter! :)

Soo...I wanted to upload :)....not very long but oh well :) :P

ENJOY!!!

**************************************

CHAPTER 30

“NOOOOOO!!” Me, along with mostly everyone in here whine/groan out as the power of the laptop blanks out.....losing the light of screen and it was coming up to the best part!...I knew I shouldn’t have jinxed it!

I frown glaring at the laptop as it decided then off all places to cut out...

“Stupid laptop...” Evan cusses as Chris gets up to remove the DVD....

“Well that sucks...” I huff shifting position on the floor as I’m starting to get cramp in my leg...

I hear a laugh “April!....it’s gone now! You can look back up” Hayden smirks at his sister and I look towards her only realising now that she’s got her head buried in Seth’s chest covering her eyes...

I scowl at her as she slowly lifts her head, looking around anxiously and breathes a sigh of relief as she sees the laptop screen is off, not playing the movie anymore...

“Thank god..” She mutters leaning back against the edge of the sofa, glancing to Seth from the corner of her eye and blushes again looking down “S-sorry..” She mumbles looking away from him, probably only realising she was on him, pff...I doubt that, she knew what she was doing.

Seth smirks “It’s cool..” he shrugs before stretching out his legs and I narrow my eyes at him jabbing him in the ribs which only causes him to roll his eyes at me...

“Soo....what we do know?” I ask leaning back against the cushion and aiming my question to mostly Chris as he’s in my eye line...

Chris smirks slyly and glances around at everyone else, all seeming to have a telepathic conversation...weird...

“Ooh!” Evan shouts out suddenly, the glow of the candles lighting his grin on his face

 “Let’s play hide and seek” He grins/smirks and I give him a odd look, but see Chris smirk “Come on, it’s dark....no lights are on so it’ll add to the ‘fun’” He smirks air quoting the word fun, and I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously...

I hear Seth chuckle and shrugs agreeing and soon the rest of the guys agree...I frown narrowing my eyes at Evan...

He smirks at me standing up “Come on Lex.....I’ll give you a flashlight...” He chuckles earning a harder glare from me, idiot.

“Well...I’m up for it...sounds like fun ...” Noah smirks standing up from his position on the floor, the dim light from the flickering candles only showing up his outline...

I groan inwardly...as it looks like I have no way of getting out....even Leon is up for it....which is surprising...

I reluctantly get up from the floor, followed by Seth and April, who might I add is still a little too close to him for my liking...