Wolf X Boy: Beginning of a hurricane

"THIS IS DEFINITELY THE WORST!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My name is Orihara Mizuki, I'm 17 years old....I wished for a normal high school life, but now...I'm dressed in a maid uniform, cleaning and dusting the 'great and most admirable' Arata Natsuki's living room.

How did this happened? How did I ended up staying at Arata Natsuki's mansion? Well, it all started yesterday after school.

-Flashback-

"Mizuki... what are you planning on doing later?" Arata asked me on my way back home from school.

"Nothing really..." I replied  half-heartedly. I'm not always this rude and ignorant, but this guy seriously gets on my nerve somehow.

"Great, then I'm going to your house with you." Arata told me. I took me exactly five minutes to process whatever he's saying before I freaked out.

"EH?!? Wait a minute! You're coming now?! Don't just decide that on your own!" I protested against Arata selfish and sudden request.

"Shut up, I'm going. End of story." He replied sternly. "I seriously gonna kill this guy for sure!!" I thought to myself as I clenched my fist.

-Mizuki's house-

"I'm back Kaede-san!" I said my greetings as soon as I opened the front door. "Welcome home Mizuki-Nii! Mama's not home yet! Eh? Is that your friend Mizuki-Nii?" Kayano-chan asked me, while not taking her eyes off of Arata.

"He's my... classmate. This is Ara__"

Before I could end my sentence, Arata interrupted me, again. "I'm Arata Natsuki, Mizuki's best friend."

"Okay... I hate this guy so bad I could just punch him right here, right now! But, I can't show it.. not in front of Kayano." I pep -talked myself as I took a deep breath to soothe myself.

"That's rare! Then, you must be Mizuki-Nii first friend!" The little girl with pigtails blurted it out of the blue.

"First friend? What do you me__"

"Ah!! kayano-chan! Look I bought you puddings, why don't you keep this in the refrigerator okay?" I suddenly screamed out without thinking twice. Thankfully, Kayano just nodded and did exactly what I told her to do.

"That was close... I can't let him know... not him... not anyone else... I should probably get him and kayano away...who knows what they might talk if they were to met..." I though to myself and rolled my hand into a fist.

"A..Arata-kun, my room is upstairs... you can wait there, I'll be there in a minute" I told him and quickly walked to the kitchen.

"Ah...sure." I heard Arata replied. His voice sounded so distant as I was already in the Kitchen with Kayano.

-In the kitchen-

"Hey Mizuki-Nii, why didn't you tell Arata-san, that he's your first friend?" The little girl with pigtails asked me out of the blue.

"Man...she sure is sharp..." I thought to myself.

"He...doesn't need to know all of that Kayano-chan. Only my parents and you guys are allowed to know...so I have to ask you to keep quiet okay? No matter what he do or offer you, don't tell him anything." I told Kayano sternly. Kayano who was still confused and still isn't satisfied with my answer, begged me to tell her the reason, but I just shrugged it off, telling her that she is too small to understand.

I knocked on my own bedroom door just to make sure I wasn't being rude. I mean, even in your own house, you still have to take care of your manners. "I'm coming in" I shouted before opening the door. When I entered my room I was really shocked. It looks like my room was hit by a hurricane!