Wolf X Boy : Victory Is Bittersweet

" What the hell did I just got myself into..." I silently cry as I staggered to the humongous bathroom to take a bath. I pulled off the frilly maid uniform off my head and gently placed it in the laundry bag.

"Looks like my troublesome days are just beginning." I sighed and held my head down.

My name is Orihara Mizuki. I'm 17. I wished for a normal high school life, but now I'm forced to be the ever-so 'noble and clever' Arata-sama's temporary lover. Because of my own foolishness, and my ever-so famous 'not-thinking-twice' syndrome, I think I just buried myself in an even deeper hole.

-After the bathing session-

"Mizuki, what took you so long?" Arata, the 'great and noble' master of mine, asked me as soon as I got out of the bathroom.

"I was drying my hair. Do you need anything?" I asked him while I dried my hair using the towel Arata had just gave me.

"Hmm... nothing important. Tonight, you'll be sleeping here with me." Arata instructed me and yanked me towards him.

"Oi! Wait, I'm still drying my hair." I shouted and threw my towel in front of him.

"Yeah, yeah I know. I'll do it for you. Sit here." Arata told me as he snatch the towel off my hand and forced me to sit in front of him.

I wonder if he really like me... I wonder if he really mean it when he said he wanted to date me... I wonder if he would end up betraying me...and hurting me..

"Gah! Stop thinking every guy is a jerk! He might be different... he just might be different." I thought to myself as Arata gently dry my hair.

All of a sudden, Arata pulled me towards him and forcefully push me down onto the king-sized bed. I was taken aback by his sudden actions that I didn't have time to react. All I could do was stare back at him while he firmly grip my hands, pinning me down onto his giant bed.

"What...are you doing?" I asked him while I try my hardest to get away.

"Hmm...kiss me and I'll stop this right here." Arata teasingly told me and his face got closer to mine. Any closer and our nose will bump into each other.

This is outrageous! I can go crazy if this proceed any further.

"Mi-zu-ki.... are you going to do it or not?" Arata whispered sweetly into my ear.

"Ah!! That is it! Fine I'll do it! Whatever you want me to, I'll do it!" I shouted and pulled him closer toward my face.

"Here...goes nothing..." I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath to soothe my nerves.

"Wait a minute Mizuki!" Arata suddenly call out to me. " Kiss me without closing your eyes." Arata dared me to do so.

I was surprised but I can't back away now. Not when I told him I'll do everything that we wants. I'll have to do it now...

"Either it's now or never at all!" I thought to myself  and kissed him on his lips. "Mizuki~ use your tongue..." Arata instructed me seductively.

I was so distracted by the sudden pleasure I felt from kissing Arata that I grew unaware of my surrounding. "Mi-zu-ki, stick your tongue out" Arata whispered to me sweetly. I was so indulged in the pleasure that I did exactly what he ask me too.

"Arata... Ah...Ngh...mmm...mo..re... Arata..." I whined and moaned whenever Arata suck on my tongue.

" Are you feeling good...? Tell me if you're feeling good." Arata urged me to tell him. He was gently caressing my hair and stroking my cheek at the same time.