Wolf X Boy : Love Is The Greatest Power

My name is Orihara Mizuki. I'm 17 years old. I used to wish for a normal high school life, but right now, I guess I'm happy with how everything turned out. My boyfriend right now is the 'noble and caring' Arata Natsuki-sama. A lot of things happened and I guess I just blurted out my confession when we went to see my childhood friend, Kaname. But right now... I'm in a whole new conflict. God, if you're listening, please help me!!

Last week, I, Orihara Mizuki, confessed in public that I had fallen in love with Arata Natsuki in front of my childhood friend. After that, Arata had been pestering me about dating,kissing and doing naughty things. I used to think that it is fine to have sex with him once we're lovers...but now, I don't think I can even undress myself calmly. But! I've made up my mind... tonight, we're definitely having sex!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" GAH!! I CAN'T DO IT!!!" I silently cry and wrap myself in my blanket.

"Mizuki! What the hell are you doing wrapping yourself up in a blanket? Aren't you hot?" Arata asked me curiously.

You're the fault I've become like this!!! You're the source of my overwhelming heat!! I bet my pheromones are spilling out right now!!

"A..Arata!"

"What? And I told you to call me Natsuki when we are alone didn't I? Arata said and sat down at the side of my bed.

"I still can't get used in calling you Natsuki... I mean, for the whole month I've been calling you Arata...and now..." I mumbled.

"Hmm...but I still want you to call me Natsuki." Arata pouted and looked away.

He sure acted like a kid... but I like that childish part of him as well. It's cute...I want to touch him...I want to feel him....

"Nat..Natsuki...are we...doing it..today?" I stuttered to get the words out.

"If you want... I mean, I would gladly embrace you every night, but if you still aren't ready, I'll wait for you." Arata answered and smiled gently.

"N..no..I'm okay..let's do it..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ngh...ah...Ngh! Haa..Haa... Nat...suki..."

"Look how pink and hard your nipples have become...it was so shy just now... but as soon as I sucked it, it pops right away" Arata said seductively as he gently licked and sucked my nipples.

"Stop...suck..ing... nothing...will..c...come out..." I moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

"Right...but if I suck this thing here...something will come out..." The black haired male seductively stroked and teased my hard penis from the outside of my boxer.

"Touch it...Natsuki...pl..ease..touch it...Ngh..ah.." I whined as Arata teasingly fondle my penis.

"Your wish, is my command..." Arata chuckled and pulled down my boxer, revealing my hard and wet penis.

"Look how wet it has become... I wonder if you'll cum if I keep on sucking on your cute little nipples?" Arata whispered into my ear and nudged my penis with his finger.

"Tou.. ch it...pl...ease Natsu..ki... haa...ah Ngh!" I cried out and begged Arata to play with my penis.

Arata gently fondled my wet dripping penis, making my body tremble and shiver wit pleasure. He continues to touch my penis making it wet and covered with pre-cum. The room was soon filled with kissing sounds and wet fondling sounds. I was feeling good, and moaning in pleasure.