Wolf X Boy : Love & Hate

My name is Arata Natsuki, 17 years old. I'm the only son and heir to my parents' company, Arata Holdings. Basically, I grew up in wealth and fame. I've been popular ever since I was a kid. I have no problem scoring girls or even guys. They just got attracted to me like bees and honey. But, I don't give a shit about all that. The wealth,fame,and popularity belong to my parents and it isn't mine to keep.  But I finally found something that is really mine, and that is, Orihara Mizuki. The new transfer student that moved here from London. I won't hand him over to anyone... I'll protect him. I'll make sure he's happy and cheerful no matter what happens.

-Arata's mansion-

"Oi Mizuki! Get up, how long are you suppose to sleep?" I asked the brown haired male sleeping 'ever-so' peacefully right next to me.

"Huh...ah..sorry, I overslept... I'll get up now" Mizuki replied and walked towards the bathroom.

"How dense can a human be.... doesn't he realise how vulnerable he looked like just now?" I thought to myself and sighed.

-After 30 minutes

"A...A...Arata!! What the hell did you give me this time?!?!" The brown haired male screamed and threw away the outfit I gave him.

"Are you blind? That's your clothes for today." I replied to him, not taking my eyes off the book I'm currently reading.

"I know, but, why is it so...frilly? And it's a skirt! This is clearly for a girl!" He said again, this time he waved the outfit in front of my face and blocked my view of the page I'm reading.

"If you hate it so much, then walk naked around the house today. I wouldn't mind that either." I replied and pulled him towards me. "Are you stupid? You aren't wearing anything except a towel...or  maybe...you are trying to seduce me?" I whispered and lick the back of his ear.

"Idiot! Who is?! Just let me go already freaking pervert!" Mizuki said as he forcefully push me away. "Fine! Give me the damn outfit already!" He continued, snatching the outfit from my hand.

"Ah.. he's cute... I just knew it..." I absentmindedly thought to myself as Mizuki stormed out of the room.

I won't hurt him... I won't let him feel pain. I will make sure he keep on smiling with that goofy face of his. I'll take care of him, I'll be the one to protect him.. I'll be the one to save him and break his shell. I'll pull him out from his dreadful past. Even if I say that... he was right, a spoiled boy like me wouldn't understand anything about hardship. But, even so, I still want to protect him.

-Flashback-

"Mizuki-Nii!! Mama wanna talk to you!" Mizuki's cousin, Kayano, suddenly barged into Mizuki's room after his blow out.

"Huh? Okay I'll go now! Thanks Kayano-chan!" Mizuki said and dashed out the room.

"Did you guy have an argument?" Kayano asked me all of a sudden. I was still dumbfounded and shocked, just stay there and kept quiet.

"Mizuki-Nii... he's pretty tough to handle.. that's what my aunt and uncle told me." Kayano continued.

Aunt and uncle, that must be his parents in London... I wonder what made him come here...

"Say Kayano, why did Mizuki decided to stay here?" I asked the little girl, hoping to get answers to my questions.

"M...Mizuki-Nii, he's having some trouble in London... It's just a rumor that mama heard... but, they said his mum was caught cheating with another guy. After that , Mizuki-Nii was thrown out of the house for awhile. I heard he told mama once, he  stayed at a friend's house." The little girl with pigtails explained to me.