Wolf X Boy : Time heals wound but scars are eternal.

My name is Arata Natsuki, I'm 17. I was born in a super crazy wealthy family, but I don't care. Those wealth are my parent's hard work and not mine. But now I've found something really precious to me and that is, Orihara Mizuki. The transfer student who'd moved here 2 week ago.

It's been 2 weeks since Mizuki and I spoke to each other. And it's all because of me... well, almost all of it was my fault...

-Flashback-

"Ngh...ah..hmm..ah..."The brown haired male whimpers in pleasure.

" Mizuki...I'm gonna prepare you.. " I whispered to his ear.

"Prepare...? Wh...what do y..you mean?" Mizuki whined.

"I'm putting it in you... " I told him.

Suddenly, Mizuki freaked out and shoved me aside.

"NO! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"Oi Mizuki! Calm down! Mizu___Ouch!" I cried out in pain as he accidently kick me hard  in the stomach.

"Mizuki...WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted at him. Man, my stomach still hurts... he really should mind his strength.

"No... I'm..sorry... I just... I'm not feeling good... I'm going to sleep in my room...sorry Arata-kun.." The brown haired male muttered and quickly ran to his room.

I sighed and recollected my thoughts. Mizuki looked terrified... something bad must've happened... I wonder if he'll tell me... I guess it was my fault for forcing him to have sex with me. I should apologise tomorrow.

-The Present

Even if I said I'll forgive him, how the hell am I suppose to do that when he is avoiding me all week long? This is harder than I thought... Even today, he said he had volunteered himself to help the community to rebuild and redecorate back their community hall. That means, he'll be gone the whole day today too.

"Oh well...since the weather is good today, I should probably pay Kaede-san a visit... "

-Kaede-san's house-

"Ah! Arata-san! You came today!!" The little girl with pigtails bounced happily as she open the front door.

"Kayano-chan, good afternoon. How are you?" I asked as I pass her a bag of puddings.

"Puddings! Thank you Arata-san! Right now, mama is talking to Mizuki's childhood friend." Kayano replied and took the bag of puddings cheerfully.

"Childhood... It must be Nobuhiko..."

"Anyway, why don't you come in Arata-san." Kayano offered.

Hmm...why the hell is he here... I thought he said he'd never seen Mizuki for two years, I wonder what made him move to Japan all of a sudden...

"Kaname-Nii, where's mama?" Kayano questioned the blus-ish haired male sitting on the couch alone with a cup of green tea on the coffee table.

"Your mum received a call just now, something came up at her work place." Replied the blue-ish haired male as he took a sip of the aromatic green tea.

"Hmm.... do you know him Kayano-chan?"

Nobuhiko Kaname... my parent's biggest business rival...I guess he's just like me. The only son and heir to their company. With that type of face.. he won't have any trouble getting girls or even guys to fall in love with him...

"Arata Natsuki... may I know the reason you came here?" Kaname questioned.

"Ah! Did you came here because you had a argument with Mizuki-Nii??" The cheerful Kayano blurted out of a blue.